Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Dardanelle

Post Thanks / Like

Question Dardanelle

Ok We Are Getting Close To Time To Fishing Dardanelle I Really Need Some Good Spots To Fish, Help!!! I Would Appreciate It, We Have Been Once Did Ok But Im Sure With The Reputation Dardanelle Has There Are Better Places Then By The Power Plant Im Open To Trying Anything, Thanks!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dardanelle

Quote Originally Posted by MINNOWKILLER
    Ok We Are Getting Close To Time To Fishing Dardanelle I Really Need Some Good Spots To Fish, Help!!! I Would Appreciate It, We Have Been Once Did Ok But Im Sure With The Reputation Dardanelle Has There Are Better Places Then By The Power Plant Im Open To Trying Anything, Thanks!!!
    HELLO, SOME GREAT PLACE TO CRAPPIE FISH ON DARDANELLE IS ACTUALLY IN THE CREEKS OFF THE MAIN LAKE, SOME OF THE BEST IS ON PINEY BAY, WHICH IS AT THE END OF PINEY CREEK, I FISHED THE BAY SATURDAY AND CAUGHT FISH 7-10 FT DEEP IN THE CHANNEL ON JIGS TOPPED WITH BEADS. ANOTHER TOP PLACE IS ILLINIOS BAYOU , WHICH IS ALSO A SERIES OF CREEKS OF THE MAIN LAKE, IT GOES UNDER THE BRIDGE AND BACK IN DEEP SHELL PITS, I HAVE NOT FISHED IT YET THIS YEAR BUT IT IS USUALLY VERY PRODUCTIVE. THANKS, GOOD LUCK

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks For The Info We Will Head There This Weekend

Post Thanks / Like

I also fished Piney Bay on Saturday, I probably saw your boat. We also fished the channel but didn't catch any crappie. We did catch 15 bass however. I think that if we had a better fish finder we could've done better. That, and the fact that the two guys I was with, were more into bass fishing. I think if we would've hung around in spots longer, trolling, we could've found the fish and got into em.
    πνεύμα γέμισα

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FroMan
    I also fished Piney Bay on Saturday, I probably saw your boat. We also fished the channel but didn't catch any crappie. We did catch 15 bass however. I think that if we had a better fish finder we could've done better. That, and the fact that the two guys I was with, were more into bass fishing. I think if we would've hung around in spots longer, trolling, we could've found the fish and got into em.
    I PROBABLY SAW YOUR BOAT ALSO, IT WAS A SLOWWWW BITE SATURDAY, WE FOUND FISH,BUT YOU HAD TO BASICALLY PUT THE JIG ON TOP OF THE FISH, AND THEY WERE RUNNING MOSTLY SMALL. THE FISH WE FOUND WERE DEEP IN THE CHANNELS ON THE MAIN BAY. I WILL MOST LIKELY GO TO NIMROD TOWARDS THE END OF THE WEEK.

Post Thanks / Like

Well...think back...

I was in a Bass Tracker with two other guys, sitting in the middle with a sand camouflage boonie hat on?

lol, good luck at Nimrod.
    πνεύμα γέμισα

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FroMan
    Well...think back...

I was in a Bass Tracker with two other guys, sitting in the middle with a sand camouflage boonie hat on?

lol, good luck at Nimrod.
    don't recall the boat, but will look next time. good luck this weekend.