Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snake Photo At Eddy Creek

Post Thanks / Like

Default Snake Photo At Eddy Creek

Here is a link of the snake at Eddy Creek.http://bbcboards.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=220814

THE BANDIT
    1 Corinthians 2:2.----Nothing else counts!!
    "This one thing I know, and that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified."

Post Thanks / Like

Is this link working for anyone? Lot of views and no comments. Makes me wonder.
    THE BANDIT

Post Thanks / Like

the link worked for me. Neat pic, i would have never believed a snake would go for a fish that size.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I was wondering.
    THE BANDIT

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Here ya go, Bandit ....

(no need for a link, if the pic isn't too big)

I once saw a water snake (similar looking to this one) that had a Bluegill in its mouth. Kept dragging it up the bank, and when trying to turn the fish to swallow it, would lose it .... Bluegill would slide back down the bank, snake would follow and grab it again, and start all over. I don't know if the snake ever got the fish down ... I was fishing and wasn't catching any at that spot, so I moved on. It was rather entertaining, for the 20-30mins I was around.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Now thats a sight. That snakes probably a lot better fisherman than most of us hehe
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks CrappiePappy, I am not smart enough to do the actual pictures yet. Did you copy and paste? or did you take to photo bucket or someting like that?
    THE BANDIT

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Not a big deal, Bandit ....

Quote Originally Posted by EDDY CREEK BANDIT
    Thanks CrappiePappy, I am not smart enough to do the actual pictures yet. Did you copy and paste? or did you take to photo bucket or someting like that?
    THE BANDIT
    all I did was left click on your link ... right click on the picture ... left click on "Properties" (at bottom of drop down menu) ... left click and hold down the mouse button, then drag the pointer over the URL Address, highlighting it ... right click the highlighted address ... click copy ... paste that to my post ... then added [img] to the beginning of the address, and [/img] to the end of the address (no spaces on either end) ... and the URL link becomes a IMG link (also known as a "picture")

The "brackets" around the img & /img are lower case, and the ones to the right of the letter P .

If you've got your pictures on Photobucket ... just left click on the IMG code line, under the picture ... you should see a yellow "Copied" box appear. Then all you have to do is paste it into your post, and the picture will appear. You can also choose "Message Board size 640x480" and your pictures will post smaller than the 860x626 pixels of your snake picture. They will come out this size :

Just understand that, once the Photobucket picture has been chosen a certain size (in your Photobucket account), I don't think you can change it. So, if you want your pictures to be a little larger than mine is .... choose the 800x600 option. That would be just a tad smaller than your picture currently is ... and either size is fine for the site. The site has plenty of space for all the pictures we want to post ... it's just a bit slow for "dial up" users to view the larger pictures.

... cp

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Pappy. You sure helped a lot of people with that bit of info. I am going to put a picture on this post by following your steps. Let's see if it comes through. I would have still taken my pistol to that snake though.

Last edited by CrappiePappy; 10-23-2007 at 05:03 AM.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ship. The link did not work for me, but I copied and pasted the link to Google and it was a nice picture of Al Linder....I don't know what you did wrong. Ditto on the gun to the snake...
    But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast