Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tournament Plastic Baits

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tournament Plastic Baits

Hey NJcrappie, just wanted to give you some feedback on a bait of yours that I fished with yesterday. I got it when we had our camporee here in MS a few weeks ago. The color was black/green with a like sparkle in it. They don't work so you mine as well just throw all you have of that color away. If you want you can just send them all down to me and I'll dispose of them for you.:D No, really though, I tried several different colors made by several different companys. They ONLY thing that got bite was your jig. I would have to say they are very durable too. The samples that you donated had three jigs per bag in them so that was all I had of this color. The grand total was as follows: 23 crappie(15 keepers), 14 catfish(8 keepers) and 3 white bass. At the end of the day my last tube was just barely hanging on. It was a fun day. Had the wind not been blowing a 100 mph, maybe could have caught more. Thanks again for your donation to our camp and keep up the good work.

Post Thanks / Like

That is awesome, I knew that some of you guys out there would like these little baits. :D I know I do.

Great report, looks like you might have to try a few other colors in the 2" rib grub, they are yummmy good for those panfish out there. :D

Fish On!
    Tap!, Fish On!
    99.9% C&R fisherman
    NAFC Life Member & field tester
    Take a child fishing today, for smiles that last a lifetime.

NJcrappie Guest

awesome, glad to hear it. I'll make sure I throw them away. :rolleyes: Any other raffle winners with reports?

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't gotten mine yet, will let you know afterward.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Got these slobs today, muddy looking water from the rains and rise in water level. Firetiger was the only color that would work.

I need to order more, I've only got less than 10 left. :p A goto color for stained, murky and muddy looking waters.

Fish On!
    Tap!, Fish On!
    99.9% C&R fisherman
    NAFC Life Member & field tester
    Take a child fishing today, for smiles that last a lifetime.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey camo, those are some great fish.
    can't catch'em at home