PDA

View Full Version : Caught Limit at Grenada Lake

crappie cowboy
10-20-2007, 03:15 PM
Today I was fishing Grenada Lake, and the bite was on, I caught the limit [20], most were 3 pounders, did manage to catch 5 over 4 pounds, all on the same jig. :eek:
Yep you guessed it, then I woke up from my 1 1/2 nap this afternoon, but man it was a **** of a fishing day, wish ya'll could have been there.

srm

Ranger690
10-20-2007, 03:32 PM
Dang nice trip. You are a lucky man. I have yet to even dream that!

Dayton

DENNIS BOWERS
10-20-2007, 03:33 PM
Man for a minute I was ready to head South!!!

Joey Briggs
10-20-2007, 04:03 PM
How is fishing at Granada me and my son will be down Friday to fish crappie usa tournament?

crappie cowboy
10-20-2007, 05:02 PM
The bite is picking up pretty good. Good luck to you two at the tournament.
What kind of weight do you think it's going to take to win this year. I got a feeling this year winning weight will be much better than last fall's tournament.

srm

willsjwills
10-20-2007, 06:08 PM
Today I was fishing Grenada Lake, and the bite was on, I caught the limit [20], most were 3 pounders, did manage to catch 5 over 4 pounds, all on the same jig. :eek:
Yep you guessed it, then I woke up from my 1 1/2 nap this afternoon, but man it was a hell of a fishing day, wish ya'll could have been there.

srm

Send me some of what you been drinking. A dream like that may be fun.

ShilohRed
10-20-2007, 06:12 PM
Gary hate to tell you . But you need to stay away from the meds. Yes that was not a dream. That is called High. LOL HAHA
Let me go when your doing that good in person. Shoot I will even buy dinner for a day like that. And that is not at Mc-D's
Pete

stinkies daddy
10-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Yep you guessed it, then I woke up from my 1 1/2 nap this afternoon, but man it was a hell of a fishing day, wish ya'll could have been there.

srm

You got me! you need poked in the eye with a dirty thumb...........lol

Joey Briggs
10-20-2007, 08:20 PM
The bite is picking up pretty good. Good luck to you two at the tournament.
What kind of weight do you think it's going to take to win this year. I got a feeling this year winning weight will be much better than last fall's tournament.

srm
We havent fished there in about a year and ahalf so i have no idea how much it will take we will be lost.