Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: hey guys

Post Thanks / Like

Default hey guys

I have been reading post on this sight for a couple of months and really enjoy the info. I fish acouple of times a week mainly on Sinclair Talquin and westpoint.Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the info.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi..
    For the Everlasting Glory of the Infantry.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shep
    I have been reading post on this sight for a couple of months and really enjoy the info. I fish acouple of times a week mainly on Sinclair Talquin and westpoint.Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the info.
    You don't ever fish Oconee??
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

no but I am going with a man that goes acouple times a week maybe that will turn me on to some hotspots Ihave a cabin on sinclair and that is just so convieniant. It will tend to make you alittle bit lazy
    Last edited by Shep; 03-03-2005 at 09:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

no but I am going with a man that goes acouple times a week maybe that will turn me on to some hotspots Ihave a cabin on sinclair and that is just so convieniant. It will tend to make you alittle bit lazy
    I hear ya on the cabin on the lake will sure make you lazy!!!

Once you make a couple trips up to Oconee and see the size difference between Oconee and Sinclair it will make you hungry for Oconee crappie.....

Let's put it this way the lake record for Sinclair is 2 lb 11.5 oz....and Oconee is 3 lb. 12 oz.....the difference it noticeable in the fish you catch too...the only difference is that you don't usually catch as many at Oconee......that is the major drawback....depends on what you are going for quantity or quality.
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

I really like quality but Ialso take kids& beginers and numbers seem to really turn them on.Ill sure take any advice you have on locations on oconee.

Post Thanks / Like

I really like quality but Ialso take kids& beginers and numbers seem to really turn them on.Ill sure take any advice you have on locations on oconee.
    Well it really depends on the time of year....if this cold front hadn't moved through I would have said either up the Oconee or Apalachee would have been good, but I haven't been recently so I don't know how this weather affected them...it is pretty shallow up around there....

I will be going on Monday the 7th, I will get back to you after that about what I see.

I agree numbers is important for kids, no so much as quality.....
    ><)))*>