Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: $43.72 of BPS grubbs ?

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Default $43.72 of BPS grubbs ?

Not quite as impressive once removed from the individual packs and placed in the box. But, more important than that, is my 4 yr old son had a good time transfering them from the packs to the box.

Plus:

80 painted 1/16 jigs
    80 painted 1/32 jigs
    1 14' Wally Tightline special
    1 16' Wally Tightline special
    1 MinnKota quick release bracket to fit the.....................

65# PD AutoPilot/Univ. Sonar with Lowrance X-97 that, somehow, ended up in the bed of my truck before returning home.

So, if anyone calls you....You don't know a thing!

Anyone know what all that salt is for on those grubbs? What a mess. Doesn't it just wash off with the first cast?

Just so you know, BPS can't make it appear "Grocery" on the Discover card. Dang!

Go fish everyone.

Dayton

Post Thanks / Like

I had bought so much stuff last time I went there I had to return all my soft plastics for gas money for the ride home, did not hve my credit card on me and bought 3 rods and 4 reels and a titelok spidr rigging quadholder. let me know how them weedless squirts do for ya. I was worried trying to pull the hook threw the weedless strap will pull it straight out a papermouth but I'm not worried enough not to buy them thats for sure. My nearest BPS is quite aways away so I just buy southern pro tubes as they have as good colors althoug not as good selection. No one rips off other lure companies like BPS lol Hell they rip off just about every outdoor invention there is. My nearest BPS has a bait vending machine out front. Now what a stupid idea, most is salt water sept worms. Why buy your fresh bait at the beach when you can buy it frozen from a vending machine 2 hours away.

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, I have no idea about those weedless things. I bought two colors and plan to drop them down in some UGLY fallen trees and see what happens. We will see.

Dayton

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

I went to BPS last Friday and bought: A Motorguide Pro 70#, some grubs, some tubes, and a case of oil. Was only going to get oil cause it was on sale. Just couldn't resist. I usually try to let sweetie buy items she gets discounts on but for some reason when I go there, I'm like buy, buy, buy! Guess I should really stock up while she works there though. She'll be graduating soon and accountants don't get BPS discounts. I told her she should try to get on as an accountant for them. I'd move to MO.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

I cannot get out of BPS for less than $200, most of the time more. But starting next year they will be a BPS less than 30 minutes from my house, so I guess I will be broke all the time now. :D
    For the Everlasting Glory of the Infantry.

Post Thanks / Like

If your talkin about the one in Macon....well then I'll be broke with you...lol

Post Thanks / Like

we do not have one in washington and that kind of bugs me, But we have plenty wally worlds.
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

Post Thanks / Like

That is why I don't want to go there until after I buy all my other stuff that I need. I would go crazy in that place and be running around like a kid in the candy store. BPS that is. We have a new one going to open in Clarksville, IN which is a short trip for me. I will be heading to check out that store someday when it finally opens. If Larry -Southern IN does not buy them out first LOL>

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch
    I cannot get out of BPS for less than $200, most of the time more. But starting next year they will be a BPS less than 30 minutes from my house, so I guess I will be broke all the time now. :D
    Regards,

Moose1am