Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: good bye

Post Thanks / Like

Default good bye

i been here a while and i like this forum but due to a few people that constantly want to argue and make stupid posts in here i think i will go elsewhere..i beleive in free speech and this forum generally runs smooth but i get sickened by some comments that have been made or the negative attitude that a few people have about everything. its obvious that the few are purposely trying to be disruptive and irritate people and i dont think anything will be done bout it even so i have checked there posts and i havent even seen any fishing posts by them just arguements about everything..

i know i could easily ignore them but i tried and itsmy fault if i go read a subject i care about deeply and have to listen to crap from some one who doesnt know a thing about it to begin with..

so to all that i have met and talked with i say see ya later....

Post Thanks / Like

I stay on here to learn and possible help someone catch crappie. When I first got on here, I thought I had to read every post, but have now decided to look at only what I'm interested in. I cursor over each thread and see what it's about and if it might get stinky then I stay out of it. There are some of the greatest people in America on this forum and I don't let a few idiots ruin it for me, cause those idiots are on every forum and have succeeded in their task in life if you get out. I mostly stay on the Louisiana forum, cause we have come to know each other (either on here or in person) and our topics are usually family, fishing, hunting, and sometimes request for thoughts and prayers over sick loved ones or lost loved ones. You will get out of this what you put into it. If you're looking to voice an opinion on all the bad things and different view points on this forum then it's probably not the place for you anyway. I hate to see you go, but I won't beg you to stay if it's not for you.

Skipper
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Post Thanks / Like

I have run into ONE particular person who will argue with anything you say on the off topic forum but he is only one person. The site is made up of very wonderful people and most all have great morals and family values. Dont let the few who dont ruin it for you.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Just stay on the boards that the people you are speaking about not on. I am not sure what this is about, but I don't see much of that on this main board so just hang out here and if you happen to see a post from someone you know is like that just pass it by.

I bet I don't get to read even half the post on this board as I am too busy with other things, but I check it several times a day. I have even missed post made to me in the subject for a day or two just because I over looked it.

I understand if you have to move on, but maybe if you think about it you can try what some are saying and just don't read the ones you don't want to.

I am sorry that some people can't seem to mind their business in a adult manner, but we can choose to either read their stuff or not. I learned a long time ago that even getting mad is a choice. It took my kids a long time to even believe me about that, but it's true.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Dude chit happens everywhere & everyday.....no matter where you run or hide I bet you will see/hear chit there also.Just close eyes & plug nose and say heck with it,cause it's goin to be anywhere you go.

Post Thanks / Like

Please stay, we all hate to see ya go.....If you find another forum that has LESS arguing and stupid posts, let us know. I seriously doubt you'll find one. If there is, just wait see how long it takes before all that starts there. I've been to many forums, and this is BY FAR the best and friendliest forum there is. The moderators here does an excellent job keeping things under control here, and they deserve a big THANK YOU. If you have a problem with a post, let them know and they will look into it.

Post Thanks / Like

Stick around John. I think 99.9% of the people on here are really great and by far out way the not so good. I personally, have not found a better site to be on.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mo'nBack
    I stay on here to learn and possible help someone catch crappie. When I first got on here, I thought I had to read every post, but have now decided to look at only what I'm interested in. I cursor over each thread and see what it's about and if it might get stinky then I stay out of it. There are some of the greatest people in America on this forum and I don't let a few idiots ruin it for me, cause those idiots are on every forum and have succeeded in their task in life if you get out. I mostly stay on the Louisiana forum, cause we have come to know each other (either on here or in person) and our topics are usually family, fishing, hunting, and sometimes request for thoughts and prayers over sick loved ones or lost loved ones. You will get out of this what you put into it. If you're looking to voice an opinion on all the bad things and different view points on this forum then it's probably not the place for you anyway. I hate to see you go, but I won't beg you to stay if it's not for you.

Skipper
    I agree whole heartedly Mo'nBack. I couldnt have said it better myself.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

John, you gotta stick around.........I think they got us Yankees outnumbered!!!!!! Seriously, I hate to see ya' go.
    Hey...jerk...your bobber's under!!!

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have seen a lot of fishing forums. I have been a member of quite a few. This forum is heads and shoulders above anything else you may find out there. Stick around and add your opinion. Speaking personally, I fully support our moderators. Let them know if you are having a problem. I am sure they will investigate and take necessary action. This is a good forum.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast