Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: illinois state crappie championship

Post Thanks / Like

Default illinois state crappie championship

O.k I got my new outdoors Illinois mag, and this is the article about the tour..... Know of a few crappie fishing hotspots? Enter the new state of Illinois Crappie Circuit this spring for a chance to prove your angling skills while vying for a share of a 20,000 purse.

The tournament series will be held at four sites; Kinkaid lake (march 26), Rend Lake(April 16), Chain O'lakes (may 7) and the quad cities(may 21). THis 100-boat team tournament will include three anglers per team, two of which can fish any given tournament. the top two teams from each qualifying event will automatically qualifying for the illinois State Championship-and a $10,000 first place prize. A portion of the tournament proceeds will benefit the illinois Conservation Foudation, a nonprofit charitable entity of the department of Natural Resources.

Registration must be postmarked no later then the Monday preceding each tournament. For more info contact Gary Watson at (217) 782-9990 or email [email protected].. Thats the exact article from the magizine... Hope to see ya all there........

Minnow Drowner Guest

Any website we can look at for this?

Quote Originally Posted by King Crappie
    O.k I got my new outdoors Illinois mag, and this is the article about the tour..... Know of a few crappie fishing hotspots? Enter the new state of Illinois Crappie Circuit this spring for a chance to prove your angling skills while vying for a share of a 20,000 purse.

The tournament series will be held at four sites; Kinkaid lake (march 26), Rend Lake(April 16), Chain O'lakes (may 7) and the quad cities(may 21). THis 100-boat team tournament will include three anglers per team, two of which can fish any given tournament. the top two teams from each qualifying event will automatically qualifying for the illinois State Championship-and a $10,000 first place prize. A portion of the tournament proceeds will benefit the illinois Conservation Foudation, a nonprofit charitable entity of the department of Natural Resources.

Registration must be postmarked no later then the Monday preceding each tournament. For more info contact Gary Watson at (217) 782-9990 or email [email protected].. Thats the exact article from the magizine... Hope to see ya all there........