Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: B'n'm 14' You Use?

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb B'n'm 14' You Use?

Could someone that has used a b'n'm pro staff 14 ft trolling rod [3-piece]tell me if it is a good jig rod?Is it heavy?I want to buy rods that i can spider rig with and fish jigs with too.Let's here from all of you-good and bad.
    thanks

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sam1
    Could someone that has used a b'n'm pro staff 14 ft trolling rod [3-piece]tell me if it is a good jig rod?Is it heavy?I want to buy rods that i can spider rig with and fish jigs with too.Let's here from all of you-good and bad.
    thanks
    Hey Sam1. I don't know about the B'n'M but I just bought two Wally Marshall Signature Series 14 footer. I haven't used them yet but anxious. I looked at a lot of the 14 footers because I wanted them light in weight and a little firm in the action. These were by far the best I found with those requirements. They are the WMX140CP-3 rods.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

sam1,
    I use the same rods that IBNFSHN uses and they work great for both trolling and spider rigging. I am not exactly sure what rod you are speaking of. Bass Pro has some of the Wally Marshall rods on sale (14' for 29.99).

What is the price of the rods you are talking about and where can you get them?
    Last edited by Hitek; 03-02-2005 at 06:28 PM.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

Default B 'n' M Poles

I finally got to use the 14' B'n'M Trolling Poles, and I love them! They're light, and they're as sensitive as the Jigging Poles that I have, and stiff enough to troll with heavier weights. Check them out: http://www.bnmpoles.com/02_trolling_rods.htm
    Last edited by Crappie Chaser; 03-02-2005 at 07:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not Wally's

There Not Wall's Rods [or They Maybe,there B'n'm Model Pst143]14 Ft 3-piece.cabelas Has Them For 47.99