Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: kwik drop seats

Post Thanks / Like

Default kwik drop seats

Hey Guys, I was over at a friend house last night and he showed me what he had put on his Bass (green carp) boat. They are Kwik Drop seats. They support up to 500 lbs and go from fully up to all the way down in a heart beat. If interested the web site is: www.kwikdrop.com They,re around a hundred a peice. They sure were slick in my buddies boat. I have to take down my front seat to go down the lake. This eliminates that.

Later, Ship

Post Thanks / Like

will have to check that out my seat is solid steel frame one piece molded. with a big cusion. big boys big seats.yea yea. it a bi*^h taking it down every time I move. but after reading an article about the guy who crashed in a crappie tournament and got banged up real bad. best safe than mangled.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kwik Drops

Have KwikDrop pedestals fore and aft. Great product, very handy!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Boat seat

We have had one since they first came out. Worth every penny! I have a Ranger 690 with 2 seats up front to spider rig, kwik drop on starboard side, drops easy and out of line of view when moving around the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up kwik drop seats

We put one on this year, got it at Cabela's when they were having a sale in feb, paid 65.00 for it, it has been the best 65.00 we've paid, it is sturdy, easy to use, and nice not to have to take down the seat to run.
    smile, people always wonder what you are up to

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up kwik drop seats

We put one on this year, got it at Cabela's when they were having a sale in feb, paid 65.00 for it, it has been the best 65.00 we've paid, it is sturdy, easy to use, and nice not to have to take down the seat to run. Plus they are made right here in Missouri.
    smile, people always wonder what you are up to