Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for the females!!

Post Thanks / Like

Question Question for the females!!

I have a question for the females. I have a female fishing partner that won't go now that the marinas have closed for the season. Why 1 doesn't stay open year round is beyond me! Anyway, what do you females do when nature calls and theres no bathrooms in the area?
    Everyone has a secret talent they didn't know about until tequila.

Post Thanks / Like

Be careful of poison ivy. Maybe because I was the only female hanging out with my brothers and their friends, it has never been an issue. Guess she doesn't tent camp either? honestly It's never occured to me.
    What makes a better lightning rod than a graphite fishing rod? NOTHING!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a "jug" that came home with me from a stay in the hospital,added an oblong funnel to the mouth and ..........well you get the idea. Carry a blanket or large beach towel for a coverup
    Lost on Enid.......

Post Thanks / Like

I saw in a magazine several years ago where they had a funel that a woman could put in their pants and then stand up like a guy. but I can emagine she would still require the blanket or towel.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

So I guess you are asking all the females on here where they do the poopoo and the peepee......And I'm guessing that you mean in a boat but not sure since all the marinas have closed......If I am in a boat I use a bucket and I am in a cove where noone can catch a peek of my white lily butt......I also carry tissue and what other fenimine needs I might be in need of,,,,Well you asked..........:rolleyes: .............Tell her to let loose and she doesn't have to carry that dignity on a boat..........And if she just can't bring herslf to use a bucket try buying a portapotty.....You can get those in most camping departments...........................Or you can go with out her.............................:D .......................

And come on bentpole do you really think that thing is what we need.......................
    Last edited by Litebite; 10-13-2007 at 12:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Just like most of you guys ...I go where the need calls....LOL....I ain't running back to no boat ramp to pee....A lot of fishing time wasted there... ..Tell her to get over it..What goes in has to come out..

Bentpole...I would pee in my pants from laughing so hard if you pulled that thing out with me in the boat...LMBO....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nature Calls

We [two couples] when fishing on Big "O" several years ago developed a procedure that works well. Way out on the lake it is a real inconvenience to go back to dock.
    We use a fiberglass bucket that has a 2" rim around top. The gals use a poncho, and this works like a tent. Even a boat nearby wont know what is going on.
    Joe

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Yes, in a boat!

Quote Originally Posted by Litebite
    So I guess you are asking all the females on here where they do the poopoo and the peepee......And I'm guessing that you mean in a boat but not sure since all the marinas have closed......If I am in a boat I use a bucket and I am in a cove where noone can catch a peek of my white lily butt......I also carry tissue and what other fenimine needs I might be in need of,,,,Well you asked..........:rolleyes: .............Tell her to let loose and she doesn't have to carry that dignity on a boat..........And if she just can't bring herslf to use a bucket try buying a portapotty.....You can get those in most camping departments...........................Or you can go with out her.............................:D .......................

And come on bentpole do you really think that thing is what we need.......................
    I have offered most logical solutions and some maybe not so logical from the female standpoint!!. I dont remember the poopoo ever being the problem, she just pees alot! I have 2 livewells plus a baittank on the boat and being a center console it has 2 drains on the floor. I have thought about putting a mens sign over one and womens over the flooor drains!! I usually have towels or blankets on board. I guess I will be looking for fishing partners...any central Okies let me know if you are interested, her spots gone!!! :D
    Everyone has a secret talent they didn't know about until tequila.

Post Thanks / Like

Litebite & Crappiequeennc: Them things are sold at most pilot shops. Maybe it's because if you have ever been in a small plane you know there sure is not alot of room.:D never did know of anyone using them,But they are for sale:p when my wife fished with me she was like you girls,just pull out a bucket.
    Most all men with an IQ smarter than a dead shad know a woman has to go just like a man.& don't give it a thought,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast