Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: carmin gps

Post Thanks / Like

Default carmin gps

does any one have the garmin venture hc,likes or dislikes,,,,,looks like it doesn't have a sd port so what kind of download fishing maps do you use???not very bright on these things,,,,thanks in advance,,,,slyder
    slyder-man

if you cannot run with the big-dogs then

keep your pooch on the porch!!:p :p

Post Thanks / Like

sorry that i miss spelled the header. but i just messed up,,,and thanks to all that responded to my post requesting some help prior to buying 1 of these units,,,,again thanks for the help----slyder
    slyder-man

if you cannot run with the big-dogs then

keep your pooch on the porch!!:p :p

Post Thanks / Like

Slyder, there may be no one on here that has this model to fish with. i just recently bought a garmin 76csx and i didn't get any replys on that specific model prior to purchase, however someone had one similiar to it and posted. the one your purchasing has no micro sd card as you are aware. it has built in memory capacity. i think 8 megs or so. that will allow you to download some lake maps, don't know how many though, from either garmins inland lakes cd, or you can purchase the discontinued recreation & hot spot lakes cd on the net at several of the gps discount stores. i think your model is also WAAS capable, so it should get you back to your spots with no problem. garmin also sells the city navagator cd, which you can load specific areas to your gps for city navigation. hope this helps.