Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Trolling Plate for 2 Stroke

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trolling Plate for 2 Stroke

I ask this on the Ms. board, but all those snapper heads are asleep. I have a 2 stroke motor with auto oil mixer thingie, and I've heard that slow trolling will score the cylinders on 2 strokes.
    I'm not so sure about that, because years ago before the 4 stroke, that's about all they did on the Great Lakes was troll with the 2 stroke, what say you?

srm

Post Thanks / Like

Gary I have put 100's of hours on a 2 stroke below the dam fishing the current. And theres some that still just them to fish there like that.
    I guess it could happen. But then again I could hit the lottery and buy us a place on Sardis, Reelfoot and a few other crappie lakes also.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohRed
    Gary I have put 100's of hours on a 2 stroke below the dam fishing the current. And theres some that still just them to fish there like that.
    I guess it could happen. But then again I could hit the lottery and buy us a place on Sardis, Reelfoot and a few other crappie lakes also.
    Pete
    You go boy, I like the way you think, when are you gonna buy the lottery tickets. WEEEEEEEE my ship has come in. :D

srm