Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Question for Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question for Dave

While fishing friday night I noticed the water was way down. After all the rain we have had why is the water so low and do you expect it to rise much in the next month or two? I'm ready for the temps to rise so I can make that hour long drive from Mebane,NC to catch some Kerr Lake slabs. Enjoy your reports and keep em coming. Thanks. CK.

Just get him on, then we'll worry about getting him in!

Post Thanks / Like

for some reason the corp has been drawing water down like crazy.when i crossed the back bridge of butchers today the level was up and i had some people to call me from northern va and said that they had 6 to 8 inches of snow that should make it come on up.myself would like to see it arround 310 but it want happen i don`t think.we fished friday afternoon and did okay,where did you fish at,i almost fished at night myself,the crappie were stacked up on top of each other.
    Dave
    Boydton,VA

Post Thanks / Like

We started in Butchers Creek in about 14 ft of water. Marked a lot fish but only caught a few small ones. Left there and went to Bluestone, Fished near the ramp because we wern't too familiar with the lake and didn't want to explore at night. Going to fish Lake Wylie this weekend with some buddies, hopefuly in two weeks the weather will warm up and I plan to come back. Thanks Dave, CK,

Just get him on, then we'll worry about getting him in!