Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Reading navionics on your pc

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Reading navionics on your pc

If you want to view the navionics chip on the pc you can follow the link and down load one of the depth finders. If you have a lowrance you will know how to get the maps up. Works like a champ....Sorry, I got ahead of myself. First you will need a card reader. then download a unit that has gps. Go to menu..Map data...Then navionics map choice. click to the right so you can see what map you want. Hit enter and wait for it to load.. I use the lcx-19c all the time
    http://www.lowrance.com/Downloads/Em...s/default.asp:)
    CVA62.....64-68

Post Thanks / Like

I can only get the emulators to display the demo maps; not the ones on the SD card.
    Keith
    2008 NWR Bash Crappie Champion
    2010 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2010 Buggs Bash Smallest Crappie Award

Post Thanks / Like

when you are at navionics map choice hit enter that should give you the choice of states.Hit the right button untill you can see the differant states then thumb down. Get to your state and hit enter. Should work. It does on mine
    CVA62.....64-68

Post Thanks / Like

The 332C, 27C, and 26C-HD emulators I already have on my computer did not work. The 19C emulator will read the files on the card, but nothing happens when I try to load one of the maps. It may be that I have a 2007 version of the Navionics maps and the emulators have not caught up yet.
    Keith
    2008 NWR Bash Crappie Champion
    2010 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2010 Buggs Bash Smallest Crappie Award

Post Thanks / Like

will using this lowrance software let you create waypoints that you can use with humminbird? I am new to using navionics, I have the 2006 maps. Thanks
    Fishing is a way of life. Teach your grandchildren to fish, hunt and enjoy the outdoors

Post Thanks / Like

Are you sure you're seeing Navionics maps. I was under the impression that Navionics had a proprietary file format, and that you had to use their card reader and software to view their maps on a PC. Its called Navplanner. I can see Lowrance maps fine, but I've tried the Navionics with no luck.

Please be more specific with what equipment and software you are using so others may try it.

Thanks,

Gman
    Last edited by Gamblinman; 10-09-2007 at 06:55 PM.
    We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."

Post Thanks / Like

using lcx-19c emulator and navionics east 2006 I can see the chart names listed in the emulator but it won't open them on the screen. I only get the demo maps, just like Panman.
    Fishing is a way of life. Teach your grandchildren to fish, hunt and enjoy the outdoors

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you can see the picture. I'll be gone for a week so thats all I can do for now. Hope your able to see the map
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    CVA62.....64-68