Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ft Gibson

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Ft Gibson

I Have Found A New Place To Visit On The Internet, Just To Let Anyone Know The Crappie At Ft Gibson Are Slow But The Ones You Catch Are Nice Size 12 - 16 Inches Are The Size I Caught I Only Threw One Short One Back All In Total I Caught 11 Crappie The Smallest 10 3/4 The Nicest 16. Just Letting You Know Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MINNOWKILLER
    I Have Found A New Place To Visit On The Internet, Just To Let Anyone Know The Crappie At Ft Gibson Are Slow But The Ones You Catch Are Nice Size 12 - 16 Inches Are The Size I Caught I Only Threw One Short One Back All In Total I Caught 11 Crappie The Smallest 10 3/4 The Nicest 16. Just Letting You Know Thanks.
    Welcome to the board Minnowkiller(BTW - Love your page name) Keep the posts coming. Several people fish at Ft Gibson on this board, and current reports help us to gauge when to make our journeys. I'm coming down in August this year. Any area or method tips for then?

What section have you been fishing lately? Keep up the good work, and full baskets to ya!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Right Now We Are Fishing In The Docks, Come August There Spread Out But The Best Place Is Dawn Under Taylor Ferrys Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Default Minnowkiller

I fish Gibson regular I only been once this season I usually fish Eufalala first them go to Gibson keep in touch on this board and maybe we can help each other find out what is going on over there I live in Broken Arrow are you near here??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big George
    I fish Gibson regular I only been once this season I usually fish Eufalala first them go to Gibson keep in touch on this board and maybe we can help each other find out what is going on over there I live in Broken Arrow are you near here??
    Hey Big George, what part of Eufaula is your favorite in Spring? Any certain Creek arms you like? Thanks, <,"}/>{ Rippa

Post Thanks / Like

I Live In The Wagoner Area, Its Close. I Started Fishing Eufala Last Spring Not Sure Where To Go So I Could Use Some Help There. I Will Keep In Touch And Let You Fnow About Gibson

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Minnow and Lippa Rippa I can tell you that right now we are catching fish off of the rip rap on I 40 bridge but there are alot tied up fishing on weekend everyone catches most usually and in the coming weeks it will be good in Coal Creek and Rock creek when they get on the banks

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks So Much I Willl Be There

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks B.G. I've received similar reports from others about those areas too. But Rock Creek?!?? Dang near every other creek down there goes by that name doesn't it?? :D I like the Gaines Creek area too.

What are your favorite colors to use down there during Pre Spawn & Spawn? Do you head for the dirty water areas, or do you like the clearer water then? What is your pick between the shale banks, or the shallow wood down there?

Thanks! <,"}/>{ Rippa