Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I am VERY proud but VERY busy

Post Thanks / Like

Default I am VERY proud but VERY busy

Just wanted to brag on my kidos again hehe. I am very proud of them and I just had to share their latest photos. They keep me and the Wife very busy. The one on the left is my oldest. She is a Senior and is a Cheerleader, in Volleyball, and Highschool Band (oh she is also a Homecoming Queen Nominee so Ole Daddy gets to walk her across the Football Field next Friday, wish us luck). The one in the middle is my youngest Son. He is a Junior Varsity Football Player and in Highschool Band. The last one is my youngest Daughter. She is a Junior High Cheerleader and in Junior High Band. My oldest Son is not in the Picture. Still waiting for him or his Mom to send me a pic but he is in Highschool Band at his School as well. Im just a proud Daddy so forgive me if I sound like im bragging because I AM hehe but I love them kidos and I know all of us parents brag on our kids.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Thats Great,Thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Father of Four you should be very proud of your kids.Hey do you own a shotgun? I was just wondering because you gonna have to chase those boys away. I'm just kidding. You have a nice looking family. GOD bless you and your family.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ragfly Jig Man
    Hey Father of Four you should be very proud of your kids.Hey do you own a shotgun? I was just wondering because you gonna have to chase those boys away. I'm just kidding. You have a nice looking family. GOD bless you and your family.
    I agree! and i bet the young man is no slouch w/ the ladies either.

Big
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

great looking family there

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks all and I have a couple of shotguns hehe. I was cleaning my Remington 270 Rifle the other day when a boy came over. Just pure coincidence hehe. Oh I also worry about my youngest Son getting shot by some girls Dad hehe. Just kidding. I have tought my Son that if you go to see a girl, you better go to her door and also meet her parents. Look her Dad right in the eyes and use your manners and have a firm grip when you shake his hand. Thats what I expect from my Daughters Boyfriends so I would expect my Son to have the same kind of respect.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Great looking kids you have there

Yep you and Momma should be proud, keep guarding and leading them. Ferdi aka Fred