PDA

View Full Version : Glad this one wasn't a keeper

fiddlefarter
02-27-2005, 10:39 PM
I would have messed him up with the electric fillet knife for sure.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/fiddlefarter07/100_0235.jpg

CrappiePappy
02-28-2005, 01:43 AM
I used to catch a lot of small Watts Bar Smallmouth with that same problem. DNR says it's either a genetic defect, or possibly a survived injury from predator birds or fish. They were so prevalent that we nicknamed them "humpies".

And what do we have lying about, there in your boat ?? I see a few jigs, bottle of juice, rod handle, what appears to be a rod holder base lying loose on the carpet, and what's that other thingy there -- is that a TV REMOTE ?? :eek: ...LOL!! Hey, they have DVD/TV's in vehicles ... why not boats ? :D ..............cp :cool:

ncnat
02-28-2005, 06:09 AM
Crappiepappy he should be more careful, now everyone knows his secret sauce and that if he goes fishing with you he'll mark your spots.

Big George
02-28-2005, 06:13 AM
I catch lots of weird ones here on my home lake Ft Gibson Okla I am thinking them stinkin water turkeys bite them as at times there are several hundered around wish we could shoot them things as they are worthless in my opinion

Roberta
02-28-2005, 08:07 AM
We caught one like that last year; don't know what may have been the cause, but aquarium fish can have spinal curvature from fish tuberculosis. The disease poses no threat to man. - Roberta

whizkids
02-28-2005, 08:43 AM
Certainly has a hitch in it's get along. If that configuration was on a grub it would be advertised as having more action. No wonder it took sauce and a Tv to catch it. ;)

fiddlefarter
02-28-2005, 10:34 AM
That's hairspray so I look good while fishing, the controller to my fish catching robot (I have had one for 10 years) That appears to be a rod holder base, but its a mount for a bird house I use during the week while I'm at work. :D After I thinking about it, I have caught bass with scoliosis like this small crappie.
You know I rarely use that gps, I was just playing with it to see how it did. I didn't like the results and think I'm gonna buy a new one. That one is older before WAAS and it don't get you very close. But I can take cords. off it and punch them into my new one. At this stage in life I can remember and find stuff pretty well without

Crapbie
03-06-2005, 11:30 AM
I would have wanted to step on him and straighten him out lol

Bassman
03-06-2005, 12:38 PM
I caught a 2.5lb smallie like that last year too. I though it was just a 10 incher cause it didnt fight.