Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Double Seat Stand

Post Thanks / Like

Default Double Seat Stand

Over the last few months I have seen several post regarding double seat stands. I have a fellow crappie fishing buddy who makes a great seat post that I feel is much better than the ones I have seen on the site. I have been using the base model that he is making his from for several years now and it works great. He has decided to start making and selling them. They weigh around 30 pounds so there will be some shipping cost. They are made out of 1/4 plate with a 1/4 inch of rubber on the bottom. They fit a standard 3/4 seat hole. He is a welder by profession so they will look great! He plans to sell them for $125 plus shipping. If anyone is interested shoot me a private message and I will get ya'll together.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    B&M Pro Staff
    Driftmaster Pro Staff
    TEAM BAIT PUMP
    MAGNOLIA CRAPPIE CLUB

Post Thanks / Like

Looks good. that ought to work. CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Why don"t you put 2 more bases in?

Post Thanks / Like

I like them. but would like to hear more on the holder you have on the side of the boat. That you have the rods laying in?
    Also how stable is the base with 2 people moving at the same time? Was just wondering of the T part on the ends were long enough to be stable. Also on my boat I would need to have it out in to move the seats forward. As mine seat bases I have three up there. But they are way back . And with something like that. I could get them moved forward 12" or 16"
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Looks really heavy duty.

Post Thanks / Like

shilohred - He can make the base to fit anyway you would like. It is very stable when two people are sitting up front. It doesn't move at all! As for the rod holder on the side of the boat he made them to. I picked that picture because I knew it would be seen. I'm sure he would gladly make some of those also.
    B&M Pro Staff
    Driftmaster Pro Staff
    TEAM BAIT PUMP
    MAGNOLIA CRAPPIE CLUB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi Slab
    shilohred - He can make the base to fit anyway you would like. It is very stable when two people are sitting up front. It doesn't move at all! As for the rod holder on the side of the boat he made them to. I picked that picture because I knew it would be seen. I'm sure he would gladly make some of those also.
    Thanks I do like the rod holders on the side. But I need to look into picking up about 4ft of the T track for my boat. That is about the only way I could fit them on my boat. They only charge $12 per foot for that stuff.
    But I will have to wait and see as I may still sell both boats and buy a lund tiller.
    Pete