Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: To All New Crappie.com Members

Post Thanks / Like

Default To All New Crappie.com Members

First let me say welcome to probably the best source of information for crappie fishermen anywhere. Lot of friendly and helpful people on here. Would like to see new members place a little more info. in their profiles, at least what state they are from. That way they could probably get more info on their local waters.
    Rick

crappiekid24 is offline Moderator Ice Fishing Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I second that! Welcome all new members! You wont find a better crappie site then this one! You wont even find a better forum then this one! It is one of the best fishing forums on the web!

Post Thanks / Like

i agree i taught myself how to bass fish learning the hard way but learning how to crappie fish, the people on this fourm has taught me everything i know. that is why i am soooo mutch better fishing for crappie than bass. thanks to everyone here!
    EAT, SLEEP, FISH AND LOVE THY WIFE

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Ed could fix it so that when you register where you are and your home lake are required info. It would make it easier to help another fisherman if you knew where they were based.
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe fisherman
    Maybe Ed could fix it so that when you register where you are and your home lake are required info. It would make it easier to help another fisherman if you knew where they were based.
    Not everyone has a home lake. I've got one I'd like to call home but its a 2½ hour drive.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to everyone. I will add PLEASE put were you live in your profile. It would make it earier to hook up with someone.