Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: pome info

Post Thanks / Like

Default pome info

anybody got any news on the bite on pome. wife and i fish pom alot in the fall. havent been on that lake since first part of may.

Post Thanks / Like

i havent been since sept. 8th. but will be in the slab slayers tourny saturday. ive been told to jig the standing timber. hope i can give u a 1st place report saturday evening DM

Post Thanks / Like

Pomme is smokin' hot right now. Not just a lot of fish but big thick healthy fish. Trying fishing standing timber, anywhere on the lake, usually they have been 2-5' deep in 2-15' of water. Slowly present a jig by pitching or vertical jigging. We've had most of our success on grubs with a chart tail or bubble gum pink.

Good Luck to ya!

Come fish the tourney Saturday, you just might find out loads of info.

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Actually the wife and I fished the Slab Slayers tournament on Pomme in the spring. We didn't do very good , but it was a lot of fun. We stopped fishing Pomme after Memorial Day due to all the lake traffic . It seems the boats that are too small (I think they call them organ donors at LOZ) for Lake of Ozarks are coming to Pomme and a lot of them are too large for this small a lake . We started going to Truman during the summer - less lake traffic and better fish. Maybe we will venture back up to Pomme this Saturday - depending on the weather forecast.

Post Thanks / Like

JJ, u are absolutely rite the traffic is gettin worse and the boats r gettin bigger.its scary enough goin out n a 20 footer.

Brad if your on fish like that were all gunning for 2nd place!!!!

DM

Post Thanks / Like

Have you noticed that in Decker Branch they have started a mini Party Cove? I have no use for boats like that, probably cause I can't afford one!!!

We were on fish like that for a solid two weeks before the last tourney, then on tourney day??????? Where did they go????? Why does it always happen that way?
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D