Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bass Pro Grand Openings This Month

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bass Pro Grand Openings This Month

Hey everyone on Crappie .com, Oct.3rd Bass Pro will be opening a new store in Miami,Fl if ya live near there come by and visit. Alos on Oct.17 Bass Pro will be opening another store in Pearland,Tx look forward in see ya'll there too. I was just looking at Bass Pro's on line store and they are running the Wally Marshall Pro Series spinning reels on for 19 bucks 5 ball bearing with or without the trigger. If you come by one of these store I will be more than glad to talk crappie with ya. Good Luck this fall

Thanks
    Wally Marshall

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bass Pro

Hey Wally,

I live in Daphne, AL. Bass Pro is building a store here also. I can't find any info on when they are projecting it will open. (They are finishing up the site work now) I'm hoping they will carry lots of fresh water stuff but I'm not sure since we are so close to the Gulf of Mexico. I went to the BPS in Destin and was really disappointed because of the lack of fresh water stuff.

Thanks,
    Buzz

Post Thanks / Like

Johnny Morris must be going Worldwide. Get'em, boy.

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bass Pro grand Openings

Yep Leeds, Alabama and Denham Springs La next year also Later this year New England, in Dec will open. Bass Pro is a grat place to shop and has what you need...Good Luck Everyone thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Buzz...Come to the one in Jackson-Mississippi and the first stuff you come to is....CRAPPIE!!! How about that. They sell more Crappie related gear at this store than Bass gear. Come on over you would be amazed...