Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Clarks Hill

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Clarks Hill

Hi out there you Georgia peaches--do any one have any reports of the crappie at Clarks Hill? I am a Carolina Fisherman from Newberry and I like to fish the Baker state park area.I do fish Murray, Greenwood if any one wants to know on the crappie there.
    undefinedundefinedundefined SCCRAPPIE

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

you need to read the drill instructor `s post
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

The Hill is on fire right now, the fish are moving (moved) in shallow. Really anywhere in the creeks will produce, pick the side of the creek that has the most sun shining on it. Or if you have a temp look for the warmest water, 2 degrees makes a big difference. Sat was a okay day, my partner in the back of the boat caught about 15 slabs trolling in soap creek. I haven't fished Baker creek in a while, but Long Cane is doing great.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thank you very much drill instructor--how far up soap creek from bridge and what color jigs and are they tipping with minnows--what depth are they in?

thanks a million

Post Thanks / Like

Default Greenwood Questions ??

Quote Originally Posted by SCCRAPPIE
    Hi out there you Georgia peaches--do any one have any reports of the crappie at Clarks Hill? I am a Carolina Fisherman from Newberry and I like to fish the Baker state park area.I do fish Murray, Greenwood if any one wants to know on the crappie there.
    I haven't fished for crappie at Lake Greenwood in almost 20 years, is the night bite good under the bridges, and have the crappie been doing anything at the forks of the rivers?
    Thanks for any info that you could pass along to me.
    Thanks Squall Line
    aka Larry Thompson
    Politicians should be required to wear their corporate sponsors uniform like NASCAR !

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Greenwood

Hiya buddy--check out South Carolinas post--but I have fished Greenwood twice this week--1 good day and 1 bad day.

SCCRAPPIE