Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crappie on stockton

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie on stockton

been a day or two since I have been on here Darrell is about to wear me out fishing so much. I think today is his last day of vacation. we didnt do much good on table rock caught a few small ones. fished Stockton thursday. did a lot better.caught arround 40 fish and took home a bunch. fished the points and flats,fished the bridge piers,trolled arround the trees caught fish most of the places most were caught in 5ft. of water some in 25ft. 12ft.down. most caught on green/yellow or white/green with white nibble. yes duncan I caught some arround bubbles. and nothing went wrong with me or the boat or anything. so when I got home I kissed the dog slapped miss sharon shot the neighbours cow just so I would have good luck today...... later all

Post Thanks / Like

We'll, gonna be stainin' Dad's house on Sat. afternoon. Hope to steal a few moments and hit table rock sunday after church for a couple hours before football practice. Gotta get all the pole lined up for slow trollin' on Kentucky next weekend.

g.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man
    been a day or two since I have been on here Darrell is about to wear me out fishing so much. I think today is his last day of vacation. we didnt do much good on table rock caught a few small ones. fished Stockton thursday. did a lot better.caught arround 40 fish and took home a bunch. fished the points and flats,fished the bridge piers,trolled arround the trees caught fish most of the places most were caught in 5ft. of water some in 25ft. 12ft.down. most caught on green/yellow or white/green with white nibble. yes duncan I caught some arround bubbles. and nothing went wrong with me or the boat or anything. so when I got home I kissed the dog slapped miss sharon shot the neighbours cow just so I would have good luck today...... later all

Looks like you've had a couple lucky days and like you've got yourself a dependable new to you rig. Good deal. I can see retirement coming up, and my motto is going to be - have rod will travel. You had me worried with all those bad luck deals = I thought maybe you'd shot up a house full of mirrors and broke'em all. Won't be long, buddy. I'll be coming your way. Never crappie fished Table Rock before.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Default drfishjd I am ready

had another good day today caught 30or so and kept 11 bigest was 14in. smallest was 12in. perfect weather fished stockton jig color was white/green or red green slab busters fished points and mouths of coves only. fish were 3to 5 ft. deep nothing doing in deep water or bridge piers. water was stained and moving.fished from 10am till 2pm. nice day later all hey duncan get a day off give a holler. beagle man

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton

sounds like stockton is starting to come to life. what would be your pick of lakes for sunday and why thanks for the info

Post Thanks / Like

nyit! nyit!!! nyit!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drfishjd
    nyit! nyit!!! nyit!!!!!
    Sounds like you've already have been there!!:D :D
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

glad to see the bad luck has passed beagle,,,however it may change if miss sharon read's your post or the neighbor comes calling in reference to a missing animal,,,,just a thought--fuzz
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by old fuzzy
    glad to see the bad luck has passed beagle,,,however it may change if miss sharon read's your post or the neighbor comes calling in reference to a missing animal,,,,just a thought--fuzz
    thanks for the well wishes fuzzy but my bad luck will never change I have just learned to live with it. and I dont tell miss sharon when I am getting mouthy on the crappie . com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, beagle. Are you spider rigging those fish, or what?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast