Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ga / Sc Clash

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ga / Sc Clash

I usually dont post much on the main forum but I feel times are gettin desprate. We (us Ga boys) have gotten ourselves in above our heads. We have challenged the Sc men to a clash. Before we did this nobody from the Ga side thought about how we fish. I havent read anywhere on our board where anyone has had a good catch on a nightstalk. Now we have them Sc men comming down on the 12th of Oct. for a night stalk clash.

I am calling for any exerienced Crappie fisherman, where ever you may be from,to come down and help us. Our leader Beagler has gotten us in over our heads and I fear the worst. If it were a Carp or Gar Clash we may be able to hold our own but nightstalking we are doomed. We have already recruited a guide from AL to help us but I dont think that will be enough. They have The Master Crappie Legand "RANGO" on the SC team and I am afraid we dont have a chance!!!!!

I thought we were going to feed them into submission prior to the clash but we couldnt catch enough crappie to have a decent fish fry. Our only cance is to fill thier guts with this strange amber liquid the are so fond of and maybe they wont find the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

It might be the only chance you have :D :D but if i know them you better have plenty of the golden fluid on hand
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

i can't wait for this clash to come and go. trash talking is one thing but now it is bleeding onto the main boards too? give it a rest already. jeesh.
    incognito....... here fishy fishy fishy

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Calm yourself Popper ...

Quote Originally Posted by popperonahead
    i can't wait for this clash to come and go. trash talking is one thing but now it is bleeding onto the main boards too? give it a rest already. jeesh.
    the Main Board is a conglomeration of all forum subjects, and therefore subject to a multitude of various subject postings. As long as things don't get too "trashy", or "too political" ( ) .... I'll allow them. It's much better to have the jovial trash talking amongst friendly members, knowing it's all in fun and competitive chicanery .... than out and out personality assassination bashing or politics gone wild.
    If it starts to get out of hand, I can/will delete, edit, move, or remove ... any or all offending parts of the thread, or simply lock the thread to further additions/comments.

... cp