Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ feb 25 & 26

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ feb 25 & 26

My wife and i went the last 2 days and got our limits both days, it took a while to find them friday but when we did it was on, they were in cuts and small coves along the channell in the upper end of the glaize arm. the fish were in the back end of the coves around any little stick up that were there.some of the fish were in less than 2 ft of water,that is my kind of fishin we had a blast.they were on the same pattern today but with this front coming in it will change tommorrow. any of you guys had any luck?
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

It did, we found them in 18-25 feet of water, down 15-18 feet tightlining on Sunday. Nice fish but lost 20 jigs as the fish were in the brush. Caught 20 keepers and called it a morning, mostly 10-12 inchers on jig and minnow. Saw five other boaters all morning. Caught only a handful on non keepers as well as a couple of small mouths. Threw them back also, may 12-13 inchers. Wait a minute I think I have another one. Caught 27 Friday in a private lake in one hour, 10-12 inchers, fast action but Friday was a great fishing day, temperature, wind and overall conditions!!