Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: model material

Post Thanks / Like

Default model material

Anyone know who that young lady is who had her picture put on the bragg board? I did not know that models like to fish. I'm not trying to offend anyone if she is your daughter or wife. Please take this as a complament. She is an absolute Knock Out. She should have her picture in the dictionary next to ''perfect smile'' Wow
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Yank_e Guest

My 12 year old son agrees 100%!
    Why do you think slow trolling (as they do down South) fails to produce up here in Michigan? I've used the same techniques here in Kent County but have yet to land decent fish. I'll troll right over submerged brush holding fish, without a single nible- then turn around and cast over the same exact area and catch crappie. Wierd. Are the Southern fish just that much easier to catch?
    Have you tried the slow trolling set up in Michigan (without the spider rigs holding 4 rods each of course)?

Post Thanks / Like

Yank - I slow troll here in MI and catch a fair number of crappie. I don't have a spider rig, I just use a 12 & 14 ft pole out the side of the boat. Speed by GPS is about .5mph. I use small jigs usually tipped with minnows.

Yank_e Guest

Jcass, thanks for the information. I'll give it another try once this darn long winter ends!