Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lowrance i Finder Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lowrance i Finder Pro

Got a problem with my i Finder Pro, was going across the lake and noticed it was off, turned it back on and kept moving, did it a couple more times. Now it will only light up the back light and beeps when you push the buttons. It has been pushing my buttons sense I upgraded and got the Map Create program that I haven't used yet. After upgradeing thru a download I no longer have the definitions on the maps I had before and while driving on a highway the cursor is off the road?? Any ideas?? I'll try Lowrance Monday but here today. Thanks, Ferdi aka Fred

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Try resetting it. Go here http://primus.lowrance.com/support/r...e=5000#Goto338

Then go down to page 39. The first set of instructions is for a soft reset and the second for a hard reset. Thats the first thing Lowrance will have you do anyway.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Didn't reboot

Quote Originally Posted by IBNFSHN
    Try resetting it. Go here http://primus.lowrance.com/support/r...e=5000#Goto338

Then go down to page 39. The first set of instructions is for a soft reset and the second for a hard reset. Thats the first thing Lowrance will have you do anyway.
    Tried it but it's a no go. Looks like they have them figured out but not quite. I shouldn't complain about something I know nothing about though. I do know I'll not get anything I need to buy different gadgets to make them show different things. I have enough trouble operating the unit let alone the Map Create and the upgrade and the whatever else happens. Thanks for your help though. Good fishing to you. Ferdi aka Fred

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Lowrance H20C.What a piece of JUNK.You can't see the screen during the day without the back lite on.You had better be a computer geneis to get the waypoints from it to your computer.The best handheld Gps ever made was the Magellan Meridian series.As always,when a company has a good product,they screw it up and come out with some kind of JUNK.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Juncky Lowrance

I have a X102c, it is also a piece of junk.I sent it back about 3 months ago they sent me one they had repaired for someone eles and it died yesterday will not turn on, same as other one. I had a X4 for 20 years and never had a problem with it, news ones made in Mexico. go figure...Dennis

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Another on the way

I now have a little over 500 bucks in an iFinder Pro. I just wish I could understand the Map Create, the instructional CD's and the unit it'self. It might take me a few more units before I can use it to part of its potential, but I'll keep trying and buying. Thanks Lowrance, the warranty has expired and I do appreciate you setting me up with another unit at a less expencive price than a new one. Now I hope I can find all the waypoints I lost. Ferdi aka FRED:o

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DENNIS WILLIS
    I have a X102c, it is also a piece of junk.I sent it back about 3 months ago they sent me one they had repaired for someone eles and it died yesterday will not turn on, same as other one. I had a X4 for 20 years and never had a problem with it, news ones made in Mexico. go figure...Dennis
    I've had one for a couple years with no problems at all.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va