Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thank you all from Micro Spoons 1 year

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you all from Micro Spoons 1 year

Well its been our first year as Micro Spoons.com and as of right now we have had
    29849 visitors to the site. not bad for year 1. soon we will start carrying other products such as rods and plastics. Thank you all...Keith and Jessica

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Congratulations

It's been an honor to represent your products. Wishing you many more years of success.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on your first year.I'm new to spooning and have been doing pretty well on them.I wish I would've found them earlier this year.I want to try them ice fishing this winter.Thanks Keith and Jessica for the great spoons and service.Thank you Chaunc for giving me the info and tips on them.
    Thanks again,
    Steve
    HAVE A CRAPPIE DAY

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter1
    Congrats on your first year.I'm new to spooning and have been doing pretty well on them.I wish I would've found them earlier this year.I want to try them ice fishing this winter.Thanks Keith and Jessica for the great spoons and service.Thank you Chaunc for giving me the info and tips on them.
    Thanks again,
    Steve

Thanks Steve, your going to love them on the ice, we are working on another product for the ice, should have it out before too much longer.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes a congratulations is in order. I'm looking forward to trying out the one's I won the other night. The more I look at that spoon video the more I think it's gonna be killer for crappie.

PB Wht. Crappie 2.48 lbs 02-12-2011

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Chaunc. We are very proud to have you on our ProStaff. Thank you for all that you do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FroggerZ
    Yes a congratulations is in order. I'm looking forward to trying out the one's I won the other night. The more I look at that spoon video the more I think it's gonna be killer for crappie.
    Thank you FroggerZ, we hope you enjoy your new baits. Good Fishing to You!!!:D:D

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Luck2ya, Crappieday ...

and even though I haven't had a chance to really put my spoons to much use ... there's always "tomorrow".

If you ever decide to try and make a "weedless" version .... I'd be more than happy to fieldtest the prototypes for you :D

Wishing you and Jessica all the best, and continued success in your venture !!

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Keith&Jessica congrats on one year,spoons work great,looking forward to seeing your new products Ken