Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crankbait lesson at camp?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crankbait lesson at camp?

I was wondering how Mr. Baker's show of crankbaits went at camp? I'm eager to get with Mike and see how this works. What did you boys learn?

It appears that I could have learned something at camp other than being befriended by Bugs in some of those pictures...
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

we were suppose to learn something...oh ya i learned how to make the perfect red bull and vodka.:D don't believe i even heard much talk about fish'n. i must of been hanging with the wrong crowd:o
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yep...

I imagine the learnin' environment was a little tough. But what did ya show 'em, Mike?
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

Mr.Baker,Bugs,Longliner,and afew others put on a clinic of how to get the new guys to clean your fish at the end of the day.:D Gotta say i was impressed.:D

Post Thanks / Like

well from what ive read.the fish filleting competition didnt happen either. Yikes!!! sounds like it coulda been a castastrophe!!! DM

Post Thanks / Like

Nah it didn't happen.But KCballer put on a fish cleaning class.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LOZcrappie
    I was wondering how Mr. Baker's show of crankbaits went at camp? I'm eager to get with Mike and see how this works. What did you boys learn?

It appears that I could have learned something at camp other than being befriended by Bugs in some of those pictures...
    Scott I must admit that we never got around to any crankbait lessons. At least from me. Barndog taught me a few things about trolling with planner boards. Thanks Barndog. I am going to give those weights a try.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hogster
    Nah it didn't happen.But KCballer put on a fish cleaning class.:D
    :D ya know hogs IM just a sucker !!poor little shortliner, didnt want him to cut off a finger
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

You know, I was really getting a little tipsy by the time that fish cleaning class came around. I was impressed though that you could just about read a paper through the carcass - no waste. I wish now that I'd paid closer attention. Could you reschedule a repeat version of the class at the next camp? I'll bring the fish.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by drfishjd
    You know, I was really getting a little tipsy by the time that fish cleaning class came around. I was impressed though that you could just about read a paper through the carcass - no waste. I wish now that I'd paid closer attention. Could you reschedule a repeat version of the class at the next camp? I'll bring the fish.
    :D ok for you jim, i'll do it , but damit pay attition this time !!!!!! lmao

ed
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........