Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lets Say I Broke Into Your House

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lets Say I Broke Into Your House

Let's say I break into your house
    A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials in ages!!! It explains things better than all the baloney you hear on TV.

Her point:
    Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration.

Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely.

understand the thinking behind these protests.

Let's say I break into your house.
    Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave.
    But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry
    and swept the floors. I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-workingand honest (except for when I broke into your house).

According to the protesters: You are Required to let me stay in your house
    You are Required to add me to your family's insurance plan
    You are Required to Educate my kids

You are Required to Provide other benefits to me & to my family (my husband will do all of your yard work because he is also hard-working and honest, except for that breaking in part).

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHT to be there.
    It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just
    trying to better myself. I'm a hard-working and honest, person, except for well, you know, I did break into your house.

And oh yeah, I get a free education, where you have to pay your own way through college.(TEEHEE) And what a deal it is for me!!!

I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and
    there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and bigoted behavior.

Oh yeah, I DEMAND that you learn MY LANGUAGE!!! so you can communicate with me.And don't forget to make sure your forms are in MY language - I need to understand them...

Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?! Only in America
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

You're preaching to the choir brother.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by superdave1984
    You're preaching to the choir brother.
    yes, but preach on, and on and on and on and on. if we sit back with out making any noise then who's to say what we as Americans really want.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep! Only in America can you break into someone's house, force them out and then gripe when someone else breaks into the house. Americans should know all about illegal immigration as that is what our forefathers founded this country on.
    Let Em' Land!

Post Thanks / Like

Ask the Indians what happens when you don't control immigration.

Post Thanks / Like

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket
    Dam hard to do when your laying on your back with a 44 slug in the forehead.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gooch
    Ask the Indians what happens when you don't control immigration.
    no kidding.