Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: T.H.E. Jig is going up in price

Post Thanks / Like

Default T.H.E. Jig is going up in price

As of Nov.1st I'll be raising the price to $2 each.There will also be a 5$ S&H charge per order.

Thanks for all those that have took the chance on them & to those that will.
    It has been a banner year for T.H.E. Jig as many have tried and testified on their durable nature plus they have seen 1st hand how deadly they are.

All heads glow and the eyes are paint free.

Here's hoping that your fishing is always fun!
    CK

It's been awhile so I'd like to post 1 testiment....

I'll chime in here. I was strictly a meat man until last winter when I caught this post about a guy and his buddies catching "mules" on this special hand tied jig. I'll be honest here I thought to myself "Yeah sure this has got to be one of those cock and bull stories". Well as fishon eluded to the post kept coming and coming with these giant crappies in every post, so I checked around other sites to see if there was anything out there like this T.H.E. Jig. What I found is this guy named Crappie Keith taking a boat load of you know what from guys on those other sites. But he was sticking to his guns and telling people you got to downsize, and that is what his jigs were all about. I decided that if this guy was that adamant about his jig, and willing to stand up against all the "brown stuff" thrown his way there had to be something to it. So I got in contact with Keith and ordered some of "those" jigs from him, telling him that I would test them for myself, but I wasn't going to sugar coat anything. I gave them a try under what was some very tough conditions, on a lake that had basically turned off to my meat presentations, but had produced in the past. Well the first outing produced about 8 sunnies were I couldn't get any the day before. As a comparison I had my meat presentation down one hole and the jig down the other. Final tally that day was T.H.E. Jig 7 and meat 1. Well that wasn't too bad but I thought I could do better. So I contacted Keith asking him if there was something I was doing wrong. He said actually the fact that I had gotten fish were I hadn't gotten them before was a pretty good testimonial. Then he asked how I was tying his jig to my line, I told him the Trilene knot like I always do. He said tie it with a loop knot so I tied my T.H.E. Jigs on both of my lines with the same knot I use on my Rapalas (a loop knot). What a difference that made, the jig was able the move more naturally in the water and my catch improved immensely. I limited on sunnies the next outing on that lake within an hour. The next step was to use it on a lake that had been producing fairly well, and the results were astonishing. I was catching fish at a rate of about 5 to 1 against everyone around me. By the end of that day people were coming over to me and asking me what bait I was using, I found myself telling them "Bait, who uses bait?" "I'm using this" holding up T.H.E. Jig. Now this was coming from a guy who the week before wouldn't dream of going on the ice without the bait bucket. I was hooked right then and there, and I still am. My new shipment of T.H.E. Jigs looks great, I've never seen a more professionally tied jig than T.H.E. Jig, and I'll attest to their durability. They stay together better than any jig I've ever used, in fact I still have several of those first jigs Keith sent me. The only ones I "lost" were to friends that tried them and wouldn't give them back, toothies, and wood. My hat's off to you Keith for hanging in there in the face of adversity, and tying the best jigs around. Thanks buddy.
    Last edited by crappiekeith; 09-20-2007 at 11:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Good stuff Keith. Nice lookin jig! I tell all my buds I fish with to tie that loop knot. You'd be surprised how many people dont use it when fishing jigs. Keep the pics coming!:D

Post Thanks / Like

I'll have to try the loop knot next time out.Keith I hope to order a few jigs soon.
    HAVE A CRAPPIE DAY

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Keith. Nice Testimony. Don't forget to sign my guestbook. Thanks for all your help in the past. I appreciate you.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys ,that means alot to me that in that I might in some small way
    offer up something that helps you.
    I will say there are others on this site that tye their own and
    they all catch fish.
    I know in the begginging I banged my drum pretty loudly.
    Heck I was a newbee,now I do not do that as others are doing the drum banging.

There's a ton of crappie out there,let's go getem boyz!

Post Thanks / Like

Keith, I tried sending you a private message but your box is full. You need to clear some space. Pop

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loop Knot

Think I know how to tie this knot, but seems too simple. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to know to if u don`t mine.
    Live and Learn."Life's short fish Hard"

Post Thanks / Like

Try this link: http://www.animatedknots.com/rapala/index.php

Right under the picture are 11 steps. Put your cursor on each of them, one at a time, and it will show you step by step how to tie it. Good site for other knots also.
    Last edited by Hoosierdaddy; 10-01-2007 at 06:17 PM.
    Hey...jerk...your bobber's under!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, that helped.