Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mary Wrinkler, murderer, Honey and I just saw her...

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Mary Wrinkler, murderer, Honey and I just saw her...

Today is a big court day in Huntingdon, Tn. for Mary Wrinkler. She is seeking custody of here children after murdering here husband.

Honey and I were returning from Freds and Tractor Supply with a truck load of bagged top soil. Wrinkler wasa being escourted up East Main and was just about to cross the road with her entourage. There were several police body guards (not local cops) and a bunch of lawyers with her. The guard told me to "hold it" as I waited at the square while the group crossed the street to the court house. He had that "authority" sound in his voice. I was sopped and I had enough sense to wait for them to cross the street. I guess he was exercising authority here. He (they) was not local police.

Honey and I might be on the news tonight as the were filming Winkler crossing the street when we were waiting for the group to pass by. The court square was packed with news people.

I think this Mary Wrinkler has got away with first degree murder. As far as I am concerned, she is just another dirt bag and they could put her on my truck along with the other dirt bags I got from Freds. I would scatter her around a little.

I wonder how many millions we the taxpayers are out for this clown.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Tom,
    We need her to change her name to O.J. Winkler! She stands with him at the top of my murder and got away with it list!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree - but the feminist gonna be after your head. Mine too I guess
    for agreeing
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Well its pretty bad that the last three women who murdered their kids or husbands either got off totally or got classified as insane and didnt have to go to a regular prison.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad I didn't have to work in Huntingdon today. I would've been really ticked if I couldn't find a place to park and get to the courthouse because of her!

Also, just to add my .02, I believe her defense lawyers are about as low as whale sh** . That crap about wanting to defend her pro bono "because it was the right thing to do" made me gag. That dude saw dollar signs, movie of the week, book deals and fame written all over that case.
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

My wife and I have talked about her several times. I do not doubt her husband was whipping that a$$ none the less, how does one accidently shoot one in the back .. she got away with the perfect murder

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Crappie Stalker
    I'm glad I didn't have to work in Huntingdon today. I would've been really ticked if I couldn't find a place to park and get to the courthouse because of her!

Also, just to add my .02, I believe her defense lawyers are about as low as whale sh** . That crap about wanting to defend her pro bono "because it was the right thing to do" made me gag. That dude saw dollar signs, movie of the week, book deals and fame written all over that case.

deleted
    Last edited by pescatore; 12-14-2008 at 03:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pescatore
    So whats new? Lawyers,financial advisor's,funeral directors,used car salesmen.new car salesmen,real estate salespeople,and snakes. And not necessarily in that order. They all have their hand in your pocket. Usually when you are most vulnerable.
    Hey pescatore, I believe you whole back to much, you need to just speak up and speak your mind about thing's....lol

srm

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pescatore
    So whats new? Lawyers,financial advisor's,funeral directors,used car salesmen.new car salesmen,real estate salespeople,and snakes. And not necessarily in that order. They all have their hand in your pocket. Usually when you are most vulnerable.
    Its funny you mention Funeral Directors. I was talking with our Funeral Director today while waiting to go into Grand Jury. We were kidding around and she said I am the only one in town that makes money off of selling products and items that nobody wants lol
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Voluntary manslaughter and she only served 5 months in jail and 2 months in a mental institute. and she is wanting her kids so they can heal together.....bs... them kids don't need to be anywhere around her. But i hear that they gave her supervised visitation for now....... I bet if i was to kill someone in self defense I would do more time than that.
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast