Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: hunting&fishing swap meet at Effinham Sat Feb 26

Post Thanks / Like

Default hunting&fishing swap meet at Effinham Sat Feb 26

I just read tonite in the Effing ham paper that theres a hunting/fishing swap meet at Effinham Sportsman club tomorrow from 9:ooa.m.till 4:oo p.m.I am trying to reach the guy in charge to see if they are expecting a lot of people.Will post more info later tonite if i find anything out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quickfire67
    I just read tonite in the Effing ham paper that theres a hunting/fishing swap meet at Effinham Sportsman club tomorrow from 9:ooa.m.till 4:oo p.m.I am trying to reach the guy in charge to see if they are expecting a lot of people.Will post more info later tonite if i find anything out.
    There are supposed to be 16 tables set up thats all I know.Just in case anyone wanted to know.Redtick and I are going to run down in the morning and check it out.

Post Thanks / Like

I will be ready to go.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I am sure glad I went. That brand new boot dryer that guy gave me works fine. He thought it was broke because he didn't hear the fan but if he would have looked at the instructions inside, it doesn't have a fan. They cost $40 in my Wick catalog. The knives for $.50 each were worth the money. The shirt was brand new and fits, it will make a great fishing shirt. And, the brand new life vest for $5 was a steal. It fits fine. I was getting ready to spend $30 on one. It was worth the trip.