Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Barlow's service

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Barlow's service

I ordered some jig tying stuff from Barlow's late last Wed and got it today. I think that is extremely good service. That seems to be rare these days with some companies.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I sent an order in on Monday. I got it back Wednesday. Barlows and Janns Netcraft have my business. I agree with you.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NJcrappie
    the only thing I don't like about barlows is when something is out of stock, they just refund your money. I guess thats not so bad but I would rather them keep my money and ship me the items once they get them in stock. They do have great service. I have not ordered from janns.
    i agree, I ordered some stuff and when it came in I didnt have half the order. I would have liked to know at the time I ordered that I wouldnt be getting them

Post Thanks / Like

I really like jannsnetcraft.com. I get my order in 3 days every time I've ordered from them (if I put the order in before noon so they can ship it that day). I had a thing of powder paint I ordered from them break in the box and the sent me a new one no questions asked just as fast as a normal order.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess I've lucked out at Barlows. This is the 3rd time I've ordered anything from them but have always got everything. That could be fustrating if you think something is coming but don't.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Barlow's has always been top notch with me. I have had problems with Janns. I placed an order and they didn't have a jar of a certain color of powder paint, so they back ordered it. When it came in, they added shipping charges to send it. The shipping was as much as the paint. I didn't feel like I should have had to pay double shipping because they were out of a product. Emailed them, and they (Dave Janns) told me that was just the way it was.........so I don't order from them except for stuff I can't get elsewhere. As much jig making stuff that I order.......they would have been way ahead to send the backorder postage paid.
    Future member of any forum deathb4disco moderates.

Member of Wally Marshall's Mr. Crappie Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

lBeen doing business with Barlow's for close to 30 years, even before it was Barlow's(Limit Mfg). Top notch bunch of folks. They'd have to be to stay in business that long.

Post Thanks / Like

I order from both and have had good service from both places.
    HAVE A CRAPPIE DAY