Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot [email protected]

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hot [email protected]

Hey Crappie.com anglers just a quick FYI on basspro.com they have Wally Marshall Pro Series, Signature Series and Spinning rods at a Hot Price. I can't believe the prices!!!!! Makes me want to buy on myself, even the 14 ft rods are 34.99. Good Luck If you need more info please send me a PM Thanks

Best Fishes,
    Wally Marshall

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wally,

Thanks for posting this. This is old ship. I'll check it out. Take care.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info.!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

$29 for an IM8 Pro Series rod is tough to beat!!
    Future member of any forum deathb4disco moderates.

Member of Wally Marshall's Mr. Crappie Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Can someone tell me if this rod - Bass Pro Shops® Wally Marshall™ Pro Series Crappie Rods - has spinning guides with the larger lower guides or casting reel guides where they are mainly the same size all along the rod?
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

They arn't made to cast with.

Wally are the TROLLING rods on sale too?

Thanks

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wally Marshall Crappie Rods

Hey Guys, The Signature,Pro and Spnning rods are on sale not the tight line specials or mighty lites. All of my Crappie rods are built with FUJI guides for great casting and trolling I can cast a 1/16th ounces a mile with any of my long crappie rods, the first guide is a #12 stripper guide. I use mostly W/M spinning reels on my crappie rods for pitching and casting. Hey great deal never the less so Great Fishing to everyone on Crappie.com!!!

Post Thanks / Like

IMHO those Wally crappie rods are far better than the BnM's. They have a little more back bone so you can throw a 1/4 ounce weight a country mile. I landed a 10 pound flat head on a 10 foot WM pole thursday and I don't think I could have done it on my BnM. Right now I have a mix of the rods so I know from experience.

I load mine with the BPS TinyLite spinning reals (I think about $15 each) and they do the job nicely.

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody know how long this sale is good for? I want to get some more but I am laid up for several more days ????

Post Thanks / Like

The wallys are tops for me! I have had many different crappie rods and nothing compares to these rods. You have a rod for every technique! The biggest thing is the strength of these rods and they have way more guides than anyone else. Wally I have heard many looking for a vertical jigging 12ft that is super light can you add Hardloy guides to the pro series? By the way BnMs break and the lady who answers the phone over there is rude. There rods have few guides taking sensitivity away and causing the line towrap around and break the rod. Their better quality rods still do not compare to wally rods and cost way more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast