Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lures for free

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lures for free

Has any one tried this web site for free lures.
    www.luresforfree.com
    If so what do you think of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't tried it, but I did look at it and it looks like a come on to me. If anyone knows for sure jump in.
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

Post Thanks / Like

Default please read this before joining

JMO, but I would guess that after you register that you will have to fill out a survey, 1 that will never end, and you will never get your free lures. What will happen is that they will have all your info and it will be sold to every scumbag internet spammer/ advertiser that will buy it and you will become over run with crap you don't want or need. If you choose to respond, give them your junk e-mail addy as to keep them out of the addy you use for real people. And now I only have 1 question for you think about, well maybe 2. When was the last time a complete stranger offered you anything of value for free, and the last you thought that something was to good to be true, was it really to good to be true

Big
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

My computer at work wont let me go to it saying is spam. Don't think it would be a good idea just my 2 cents.
    MT.DEW AND JP8 IN THE MORNING GETS THE BLOOD FLOWING.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd be very cautious of it. This sounds like those sites where you can "Download free songs" for your IPOD. They say you get 25 free songs but you go through about 20 pages of survey questions and every time you do it, they get your information and your computer get all sorts of new pop ups and ads clogging it up. Not worth it. Just my 2 cents worth.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Default Strooonnngg Opinion!!

My opinion.......I think a fella would have to be reeeaaallly hard-up for fishin tackle to dig off into something like this. You won't find anything of any quality absolutely "free" this day and time. Heck, see if some of the fine jig makers on this site will satisfy you with a bunch of "free" jigs!!! I definately wouldn't expect them to.

FREE = STRINGS ATTACHED .
    If I Ain't Crappie Fishin', I'm Thinkin' About It............

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Free????

Like my dad always said," Boy, there aren't no free lunches out there! One way or another you're going to pay for what you get". I do believe he was right!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile freebie

God Bless Each And Every Comment. You Get Nothing For Nothing In These World.......................

Post Thanks / Like

The old saying "if it looks too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true" applies to this.

I actually got duped into one of these "free stuff" deals a couple years ago - fortunately it didn't cost me anything, but now I get a whole lot more spam than I ever have.

You'll be directed to pages and pages of surveys and then to "special offers" from their "sponsors". Each time you complete a survey or look at a special offer, you'll get a pop-up into the next one. After an hour of not earning your free stuff, you'll give up trying - and they'll have enough info to spam the daylights out of you.

Just my personal experience with this sort of site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast