Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gander Mountain

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Gander Mountain

Went to the mountain yesterday (Jackson,Tn). Nice store and nice to have somethin close by. They are not fully stocked yet. I talked to the manager. They were all real friendly. They didn't have a WiFi connection, so I couldn't compare prices to BPS.

They don't have the quantity of poles and stuff BPS has, but it nice just to go lookin'.

I was a lookin' for poles like I got from Richard Williams (10 footers with the big eyes and good backbone). None there. Can't see paying 70-80 bucks for a crappie pole that I know is gonna get broken.

Saw a Zebco pan fish rig for 20 bucks. Kinda reminded me of a hickory switch. ha....No Daddy No!!!!!!!!

Headed to lake this afternoon. Honey needs to start the annual leaf raking and I need to fish a little. This will give everybody a break from my BS.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Tom, you don't get off that easily ....

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    Headed to lake this afternoon. Honey needs to start the annual leaf raking and I need to fish a little. This will give everybody a break from my BS.
    We want to see fish pics ... hear reports ... see those "gadgets" in action (more pics) ... etc. etc. :D

Geesh, I wish I lived closer .... I'd chaufer YOU around the lake :p

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Outdoor Store

Should Have Tried Out Elliot Bros Store In Jackson, Tn. Great Selection,price And Service. They Are Also Opening A New Store At Paris Landing This Month. Just Ask Richard About Them!!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by REDEYE50
    Should Have Tried Out Elliot Bros Store In Jackson, Tn. Great Selection,price And Service. They Are Also Opening A New Store At Paris Landing This Month. Just Ask Richard About Them!!
    I always stop by Elliots. They got them bright orange minner nets. I can see 'em. Don't dissapear as much as them white ones. I like Elliots.

I am headed out to river in a few min, as soon as Honey finishes packing up the truck... ha
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Canepole, if Elliotts dont have it they can get it pretty quick. I prefer to support locally owned instead of nation wide, When i can.
    FISH-ON!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Redeye, there aint no way terry is gonna stay off the lake now. He'll find 2 folks to work and he'll fish everyday. I went dove huntin with him last week and he caught 26 keepers threw back 12."OUT OF HIS WATER COOLER"
    FISH-ON!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

B&M Pro Staff Trolling Rod 14' Elliott's $61.00 at Grizzly Jig $44.95 OUCH!!
    UT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UTFAN
    B&M Pro Staff Trolling Rod 14' Elliott's $61.00 at Grizzly Jig $44.95 OUCH!!
    UTFAN,
    Next time your over there, check that price and the model number of that pole again. I don't think they would sell those poles cheaper than what they buy them for.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I just spoke with Wade at Grizzly Jig. PST143 ( 14' Pro Staff Trolling Rod ) $44.95. If you buy 3 or more $41.95. When you buy 12 at a time like I do, that's a big difference. You can also order online at Grizzlyjig.com.
    UT

Post Thanks / Like

Yea but Cauruthersville dont have anywhere for your wife to drag you around and shop for 6 hrs. Jackson does.
    FISH-ON!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast