Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: proud papa

Post Thanks / Like

Talking proud papa

I guess this is the place for this post. A short time ago my 4 yr old "Lil", after being picked up from day care, told me that a little boy showed her his "weewee". I asked her what she did about it? she replied that she told the teacher. i said great! then i thought well.......... what if he does it again? so i ask her and she replied, "daddy if he shows me his wee wee again, i'm gonna punch him in the weewee! Fighting back a laugh, all i could say was good girl.

Big
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Lil
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

I see you are in Arkansas...for a minute thought it was my nephew. Every day brings another cool story from day care.

Good for Lil but be careful about encouraging her to punch PeeWee's weewee. I got a bud who's 8 year old does that..she's crippling little boys here in SC. He's had to start spanking her cause she thinks it's the thing to do when a little boy picks on her.

Post Thanks / Like

proud papa

I guess this is the place for this post. A short time ago my 4 yr old "Lil", after being picked up from day care, told me that a little boy showed her his "weewee". I asked her what she did about it? she replied that she told the teacher. i said great! then i thought well.......... what if he does it again? so i ask her and she replied, "daddy if he shows me his wee wee again, i'm gonna punch him in the weewee! Fighting back a laugh, all i could say was good girl.

Big

Fellas,

Maybe I shouldnt have posted this, and i am sorry if i offended any members or guests. The thing is that so many people don't raise their kids right, and let them get away with murder. I just want my lil girl to stand up for and take care of herself. I dont ever want her to think she has to be a victim or put up with any ones doo doo. Hell I'm to big to beat up 4 yr old boys and to old to go slappin around teenage boys when that time comes, not that I won't, I just don't wanna have too.

Sorry for the rant

Big
    Last edited by stinkies daddy; 09-13-2007 at 06:04 PM.
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

You keep up the good work Stinkies Daddy. Your doing a heck of a job. If a girl cant take up for themselves then later in life they become what we call a VICTIM. Im proud to say that I tought my girls the same thing but I learned a very terrifying thing when I worked in the prison, some sex offenders get aroused when hit in the private area and they actually want women to do it. That was disturbing to me since I had tought my Daughters that if someone tried to attack them that they needed to kick them there as hard as they could. But you should be proud of her for defending herself you dont need to apologize to anyone.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

You didn't offend me. I thought it was funny. I don't even know her and I'm proud of her. You are right, many kids have no discipline at all.

Post Thanks / Like

No problem here. Show & Tell can only go so far and if it takes a left uppercut to the weewee at a young age, so be it.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja