Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Young man shipping out for basic.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Young man shipping out for basic.

A friend of mine is shipping out to Fort Leonardwood for basic training. After basic he is going for desert training and we all know what that means. His parents have a problem with his decision to join the military but I am behind him 100%. He feels that the Army is the right choice for him. He just got married one week ago and his wife is really nervous. I would just like to ask you all to keep Benny and all others in the service of our country in your prayers.This decision has made him nervous but I know that with our prayers he will be fine.
    To make life enjoyable, you must have crappie days.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a good man, i'll say a few prayers for him and wife.
    his folks should be proud of his decision to serve. tell him he has my thanks for the job he's undertakin.

ed
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

I know it is unnerving for the family but most of the time that is just because they love him and they will miss him - but God Bless young men that are committed to making that decision to serve his country and keep us all free - more than likely he has a real good family that raised him to be the man he is - will be praying for him and all service men everyday
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Our Prayers are with him and his family. To serve your Country is an Honor.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911