Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: has anyone tried one of these

Post Thanks / Like

Default has anyone tried one of these

I was wondering if anyone has tried one of these particular lights and if they are worth that much money. I know they work, as do most all lights sources to some extent. I just wonder if its as good as they advertise it to be. here is the web address eveningsecretfishing.com/specialoffer2/

Post Thanks / Like

thought I would bring this back to the top so maybe someone would reply to it. I dont think it has been viewed.

Post Thanks / Like

For that price it should catch them also.
    But then again if its works, It would be worth it. Wonder if they would give one to the board? And let someone demo it for a while. Then let us decide if we would buy one?
    I would try it out.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

I have tried lanterns in the past, and its a fact, not just in my past experience but I have seen it work very well with other fisherman, many times. even while stationed aboard various ships over the years, the bait always finds its way to the deck lights, and sure enough the fish does follow.
    I just dont think I would be willing to pay that price, and lug along a car battery, I have enough gear to lug.
    Just my thoughts on it.
    mike (papermouth scaler)

it's cold.. it's raining....it's too windy...
    "fish on!!!"
    (What a great day for fishing) lol.

Post Thanks / Like

This light uses the same flourescent bulb used in the Hydro Glow. We tested the Hydro Glow but did not purchase one of these knock offs once we found it to have the same bulb.

JMHO but it is being promoted on his site in an infomercial kind of way the just bugs me.

Anyway... Here is a previous thread on the topic. All lights will work to a point and conditions at the time will dictate how well they work at putting fish in the net.

http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showthread.php?t=4088

Tight lines.

Post Thanks / Like

Jumping C. J. where can I get one of the hydro glows and for what price?

Post Thanks / Like

I think we got ours from here http://www.luresonline.com/shopping/hydro_glow.html and they are around $200 or so each. If I were looking for one I would put my money into a few of the floating white lights and lots of batteries to run them instead. We just didnt have the kind of results we were expecting with them and could tell very little difference between the Hydro Glow and a car headlight in foam.

Let us know how you do if you get one please?

Good luck.