Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Greg Walters at Humminbird ??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Greg Walters at Humminbird ??

Have a question...
    I have the 987c-Si. And was wondering if I buy say the 787c2 Combo. Can I use the Optional InterLink to share GPS position, waypoints, routes and current track in real time between my 987 and the 787?
    Thanks
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Pete, not speaking for Greg but saw your post. Your hookup should not be a problem. Make sure you update your 787 and 987 with the latest software so it will support your InterLink.
    Eddie@Humminbird

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie@Humminbird
    Pete, not speaking for Greg but saw your post. Your hookup should not be a problem. Make sure you update your 787 and 987 with the latest software so it will support your InterLink.
    Eddie@Humminbird
    Thanks Eddy,
    I do not have the 787 yet. Just checking to make sure it would work. Then if it does I hope to buy the 787 and the stuff to connect them together. Run the 787 on the Trolling motor and the 987 on the console.
    Also Hope to be able to stand the price of 2 complete mounting kits for both the 787 and 987 so I can use them both on both boats. Sure sucks to own 2 boats. And not be able to use the 987c-SI on both. But hope to change that next year.
    Thanks again.
    Pete