Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: beaver lake

matt Guest

Default beaver lake

I'm new to crappie fishing but have bass fish beaver for years .My son and I are wanting to catch so crappie this spring and I was hoping someone on here could help me . Where are so of the hot crappie holes and how do you fish for them.( lures,baits,equipment,how deep,how slow,ect.)? thanks for any help . matt

Post Thanks / Like

www.jtcrappieguidear.com, he should be able to fix you up with any questions you have.

Post Thanks / Like

on Beaver, don't know, but go to Norfork, Hamilton or Greeson and I'll be glad to help in any way possible.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard Matt!
    Two best places for crappie for this month will be Monte-Ne and Blue springs. Monte-Ne is located on Hwy 94 east of Rogers and Blue springs is located just south of the twin bridges on Hwy. 412. Minnows worked under a slip float will work best. Try differen't depths till you find the fish. Watch other anglers, there will be a lot of Crappie fisherman in both areas just about every day of the week. Jigs will start working well in about 2 weeks. Try a black/chartreuse 2" curly tail grub. Mid day crappie should be able to be caught under laydowns, especialy if the laydowns or brush is in the shade!
    Good luck!
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

matt Guest

thanks guys I will try blue springs this weekend with some Minnows.THANKS mATT

Post Thanks / Like

I fished today and did good on a black/chartreuse grub and also minnows fished 10' down over brush and laydowns. Caught 5 huge females and 2 huge males along with countless small ones. Fishing is begining to heat up! You should do well in Blue Springs on Saturday Matt!
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper