Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kentucky Lake Guide Trip ---FREE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kentucky Lake Guide Trip ---FREE

I gave away a free guide trip last spring which roybuoy won. At that time I said I would be offering one for the fall fishing season. This trip will be for November or December. It will have to be on a day that I still have open. It will be on Kentucky Lake in Paris TN. It will be a one day trip for 2 people. The only thing you will need to have are your Tennessee fishing license and your lunch for the day. Everything thing else will be furnished. There is only one stipulation and that is that you must stay at Fishtale Lodge in the Paris Landing Area. The reason for this is that they have sent me quite a bit of business and I would like to show my appreciation to them. I do not know the cost of their rooms. The rules for winning this trip are you must give me the name of the owner of Fishtale Lodge. You can go to my website www.kytnfishing.com and go down to Fishtale Lodge and click on it and you can get their phone number or possibly find the owner's name on their webpage. The first one to post the correct answer on crappie.com will win the trip.

Post Thanks / Like

The owners are David and Sharon Seaton.
    Paul -- Team Crappie Stalker

Post Thanks / Like

Default Free Trip

Congratulations, Paul, you are right! You must have been sitting on the computer as I was posting this. I guess next time I'll have to make it a little harder (if I can).

You need to contact me within the next week to set up a date for the fishing trip. You can contact on my cell which is 731-336-1002 or home at 731-642-5191.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default hmmmmmmmmm

I have said some good things about you Donald. Does this qualify me for a 1/2 day? ha
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishn N Wishn
    Congrats Paul
    ditto
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Man ,that was a toughy.......Congrats to ya crappie stalker...and if ya cants quite make it, I'll be glad to fill in fer ya......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank You!

Thank you Mr. Barnes!! I can't believe I actually won!
    I know that Roy and James had a great time with you this past spring. I am looking forward to meeting you and having a big time. Thanks again!
    Paul -- Team Crappie Stalker

Post Thanks / Like

Way To Go Paul,you And Vonna Are Going To Have A Great Time With Donald.he Will Show You A Good Time And Put You On Fish.what More Can You Ask For.anyone Wanting A Guided Trip On Ky.lake I Would Highly Recommend Him To You.
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default cane pole

We may be able to get together for that half a day trip since you recently retired and it was from the same system that I retired from. Holler at me sometime.

Donald

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast