Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: heavy dew

Post Thanks / Like

Default heavy dew

Hay guys enough is enough. headed for 10 in. dew still falling. Beagle your pond got enough water?? Fuzz and buggs rain headed your way. later

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle loos like he has 10 more coming radar looks brutal for the day down there.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey gee, how much has it rained up that way? Do you think it will effect the fishing for camp? I think we have around 2 to 3 inches down here and I heard they had 5 around the Dixon. The Gasconade river has came up about 3 ft according to the comp. Dave

Post Thanks / Like

yall dont have any idea how much we appreciate this rain it has been so dry here in my little corner of the world. water table is down and the creeks need a cleaning and we are getting it now 7in in 3days has it been raining up north arround Truman like down here?

Post Thanks / Like

They said we were 5 in. behind in rainfall but we were to gain 3 in in the last couple of days. The creek below my house has a slight run to it, I think most of it has been soaked up. I guess its a step in the right direction. Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle,
    You know my neck of the woods. White oak is over 96 and 37 hwy.Water water everywhere. Have you been doing a rain dance? Don't know how much we got 5 gal duckets are full. later

Post Thanks / Like

beagle you and buzzy hang on,,,gee is right looks like more coming your way,,they say tulsa is pretty wet,,,think most of the big rain so far has stayed along and south of i44,,,this can change ,hey it's missouri,,,the next 30 min's can make a big diff.
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Guys, I live just a little north of Beagle, we got an additional 2 1/2in last night. It's all been a soker type rain. We had over 6 in. the last three days and there's still not any run off in the dry creek beds. Yep, were going to get more, just keep it coming.

I got my hand held GPS two days ago. Since, I've just been studying how to use it. Nobody told me that I was going to have to go back to school!! I think that I just about have it down on how to use it. Now, I just need to get some away points on it. Beagle is going to help me on that.

Later, Ship

Post Thanks / Like

ship,,old beagle is good help for sure,,,just keep the crown flowing,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ship
    Hey Guys, I live just a little north of Beagle, we got an additional 2 1/2in last night. It's all been a soker type rain. We had over 6 in. the last three days and there's still not any run off in the dry creek beds. Yep, were going to get more, just keep it coming.

I got my hand held GPS two days ago. Since, I've just been studying how to use it. Nobody told me that I was going to have to go back to school!! I think that I just about have it down on how to use it. Now, I just need to get some away points on it. Beagle is going to help me on that.

Later, Ship
    Beagle is the man!!! He'll have you using it like a pro in no time.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast