Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie World & 1weezer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie World & 1weezer

Just received my issue of Crappie World today and noticed a picture on page 56 that looks very familiar. That looks alot like you Richard? Very good article from you "pros" and since I fish Reelfoot every year in April, I really enjoyed reading your part on fishing in the "Wind". Good job from all of you in sharing the info.

Post Thanks / Like

It's that time of the year again.

Well that is one issue I don't want to miss. I posted in the Crappie Journal thread asking when the next issue of Crappie World would out on the news stands.

I usually get mine a few days after the last issue is expired. Each issue has a date on it that tells the merchant to display until that date. After that date the new issue normally goes up on the shelf. My how the time has been flying recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry C
    Just received my issue of Crappie World today and noticed a picture on page 56 that looks very familiar. That looks alot like you Richard? Very good article from you "pros" and since I fish Reelfoot every year in April, I really enjoyed reading your part on fishing in the "Wind". Good job from all of you in sharing the info.
    Regards,

Moose1am