Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I'm learning

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm learning

This ain't a fishing story. But, maybe it it help some other grand pa or daddy. Mimi had her hands full with a sick one yesterday so I volunteered to fetch the other two from day care.
    Lesson #1...
    Choose a route home that does not have a Mc Donalds with a visable play ground.
    Lesson #2...
    When you mess up on #1...be prepared to clime to the top of the monkey bars, fort, or what ever it is to fetch a 19 month old.
    I looked up and couldn't see the youngest one. I knew he couldn't get out of the room the playground is in, so I didn't panic too much. Finally I could see him crawling around in the tubes. When he decided to come down, we were in a mess. He forgot how he got up there. I tried to talk another kid into pushing him down the slide. That didn't work. All the while he is screaming at the top of his lungs. I was standing there trying to figure out how to get my 44" belly in that 24" crawl space when two young mothers came to my recue and crawled up there and got him. They say it was not the first time for either of them. I sure was glad they were there.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DRPEPPER
    This ain't a fishing story. But, maybe it it help some other grand pa or daddy. Mimi had her hands full with a sick one yesterday so I volunteered to fetch the other two from day care.
    Lesson #1...
    Lesson #2...
    When you mess up on #1...be prepared to clime to the top of the monkey bars, fort, or what ever it is to fetch a 19 month old.
    I looked up and couldn't see the youngest one. I knew he couldn't get out of the room the playground is in, so I didn't panic too much. Finally I could see him crawling around in the tubes. When he decided to come down, we were in a mess. He forgot how he got up there. I tried to talk another kid into pushing him down the slide. That didn't work. All the while he is screaming at the top of his lungs. I was standing there trying to figure out how to get my 44" belly in that 24" crawl space when two young mothers came to my recue and crawled up there and got him. They say it was not the first time for either of them. I sure was glad they were there.
    DP
    :D thats funny stuf !! sound like u should always avoid the mcdonalds lol
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Lesson #1...
    Lesson #2...
    DP
    Lil always wants to stop at the bait shop so she can scoop the dead minnows out of the tank for the owner, who pays her a quarter for doin the deed. Before long he says shell have her own account!

Big
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Teach an old dog new tricks

They say it can't be done but sounds like you just learned one. hehehe Them younguns will either keep you young and alive or send you home early. Lets pray they keep you young and alive. Also FIND A DETOUR around Mac a doe does. Ferdi aka Fred Been there done that too:D

Post Thanks / Like

That is good, I'll remeber that...

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

i got a 2 year old and ill go to mcdonalds through the drive threw and get her ahappy meal.. that toy keeps her quit long enough for me to respool a reel

Post Thanks / Like

I used to have the same problem driving by those chip rock piles the township uses for the roads. We have climbed on every one in three counties, I think. I still smile when I pass one !!
    jc

Post Thanks / Like

Lesson #1...
    Lesson #2...
    DP
    McDonalds is out for us, but tonight on the way home from fishing Katie said lets eat there and it was awesome, So putting trust in the young'uns aint always a bad thing!

Big
    Stinkies Daddy