Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: coming soon to a road near you!

Post Thanks / Like

Default coming soon to a road near you!

Soon you may look into your rear view mirror, and that big rig tail gaiting you, may be a mexican truck driver, from south of the border.Of course ALL of them will have proper driving habits according to american road rules.And ALL of them will have liability insurances from a reputable solvent insurance company so that you will not need an international laywer to represent you.And not one of them will be a convicted felon. or drug smuggler.With a congress like ours, who needs muslims to worry about!

Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And they all will be able to read the road signs.
    You can't finish what you don't start

Post Thanks / Like

I heard the guys on a talk radion station here in Ms. talking about this yesterday...........A "new" truck for them is a 1979 model. Reckon they can say "MAINTENANCE"
    If I Ain't Crappie Fishin', I'm Thinkin' About It............

Post Thanks / Like

There goes the trucking industry.
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

You know we send our companies overseas so they can make our products for pennies on the dollar and they put lead in the stuff. Now we let Mexico come on over and deliver to our country. China said they would get back at us after WWII and heres the lead and most of our products being made by them. When Mexico was turned over to the USA, they said we will take it back. Welp now here we go.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Default again?

Now the house is trying to get another type of amnesty bill. Didn't they listen the last time? I'm a democrat, and am liberal about some stuff, but this stuff has to stop. This is being sponsered by the mexican american reps, but you can bet your last peso, it is being funded by good ole conservative big business interests.Less than 10% of illegals are farm workers, that leaves a whole bunch of them doing some thing else.Union bonded roofers have seen wages drop over 15%, union laborers are even worse off. And they keep coming! and this adm,inistration is Not enforcing the laws for employers.What exactly do WE owe the mexixcan government? And why? How many central american countries have troops in either afganistan, or Iraq NONE.

Post Thanks / Like

I remember when I was a teenager,finding a job mowing, rakeing, or shoveling was easy! Nowdays Kids find most of these jobs taken by illegals, giving Kids no chance to learn the satisfaction of working for money.

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Tip Of The Ice Burg

A lot of what is going on is not even evident! I am in the river industry (towboat pilot) and this reaches far beyond our highways. Once the Mexican Trucks get established in the USA, more and more of what we recieve in our Ports is gonna start going to Mexican ports and shipped from there. Next thing you know there will be rail service from those ports and eventually barges will be loaded and towed via the Intercoastal Waterway to our main river system. All of this is gonna chip away at our economy until we lose this country! My Granddad told me many years ago "If we don't start fighting to keep this country, we're gonna be fighting to get it back!" Truer words were never spoken!
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Folks, the Gov. is no longer "of the people for the people". They are working with this "new world order" that is trying to make us all "ONE" so that they have controle of the world. They have to bring the us down to the level of south americans because they can't bring them up to ours. Once done, they can then introduce the "Amero" just like they did the "Euro". A wise man once said "give me controle of a countries money and I will controle the country". That is what they want. If they controle the money of the western hemisphere, they will controle the governing body as well.
    Brian

Will fish for food!