Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rain....errrr...I think

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rain....errrr...I think

I know everyone's been In a drought,but we haven't had measurable rain in....I can't remember.lol. We got over an inch today!!!! In no time, at this rate, I'll be able to put the o'le boat, back in the local lake...Let me see, according to my calculations...247 years till the is lake back at normal level...

Post Thanks / Like

I know how you feel Here south of you. We are 34" under for this years rain this year. That is what was in the paper last week. Today we have had 1/2" so that is a start. Even the trees are died or dieing here. All of our shrubs are dead. The water department will not allow us to water anything in the yard.
    Bet it may be a wet fall.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

I was at Talquin Monday and thank the lord it was back near full pool!

Post Thanks / Like

Fessum
    I know how you feel we are dealing with same thing in Bama, bad thing is I was reading somewhere that this drought could still be hanging around till May of 2008. Who knows how they can predict that far in advance and how conditions like this could go on for that long. I hope they are wrong...
    Good Fishing...
    Kelly Matthews
    Weiss Lake Guide Service
    www.weisslakeguideservices.com

Post Thanks / Like

Same here in Ill. lakes are low but hoping to go Sunday. The only good thing is its easy to find some good sets right now.
    can't catch'em at home

Post Thanks / Like

It's bad down at Santee Cooper too. I was talking to a guide about fishing next weekend and he told me to bring my own water to displace the boat. He's still able to put clients on fish so I'm hoping it won't be too bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fessum
    I know everyone's been In a drought,but we haven't had measurable rain in....I can't remember.lol. We got over an inch today!!!! In no time, at this rate, I'll be able to put the o'le boat, back in the local lake...Let me see, according to my calculations...247 years till the is lake back at normal level...
    Your a couple hundred years ahead of us!