Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: BnM

Post Thanks / Like

Default BnM

got the new 2008 product guide in the mail today, richard and russ new signature poles look like they might catch a bunch of fish, thats what richard says anyway.
    WE NEED MORE COWBELL

Post Thanks / Like

I am currently using the Richard Williams Signature Series rods (10-footers) and though there are many rods on the market that are very good, this one is tops. I like the slightly stiffer backbone (but not too stiff). For those of you who use slipfloats and bobber stops, this rod's larger eyes work very well for such a rig. I use these rods most every day and some of my clients are quite tough on them and I haven't broke one yet (knock on wood), so I'd say they are very durable too. I haven't tried Russ's rod yet. Guess I'm going to have to order one in the future to check it out.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear that. I have 2 of Richards rods and sure like them. Been careful with them. As would hate to break one . and have to wait to replace it.
    Wonder when they will update the website? I know the last time I was on it.It still did not show them.
    Pete